Allen

My name, is Allen Walker.

That's the one thing I've always been certain of.

I cling onto this... this sense of understanding, because lately I've been plummeting into the unknown.

"I am Allen Walker."

It makes me feel... safe.

This darkness that surrounds me, I've come to call it home... and yet it's begun to frighten me. I feel lost, no, trapped.

"Mana..."

It's silly, to think such thoughts while in the care of so many friends and loved one, but occasionally I get this dark feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something that I cannot ignore. Because when it becomes like this, I can't help but think of Mana.

"Allen..."

Mana?

"Allen!"

Sun streamed into the young boys eyes, blinding him as he set his sights on a familiar face. The eager red head smiled arrogantly, beaming with joy in front of the weary fifteen year old.

"Lavi, what are you doing in my room?"

There was no answer, just another peachy little grin from the bookman trainee.

"Wanna see something cool?"

Lavi said suddenly, bringing about a worried expression to Allens face.

"That's very vague..." Allen expressed his concern.

"Oh come on, you don't trust me?"

"No... in fact I don't."

Lavi sighed in disappointment.

"Fine suit yourself, but don't say I didn't warn you when I come back bearing baskets of gold~"

"I don't want you complaining that I left you out of a treasure hunt."

Lavi's grin was intense and showed his confidence in Allen's interest, and just as he predicted, the boy peered up at him with eyes of wonder, sparkling like a child on christmas.

Lavi knew Allen would never pass up such an opportunity, he was a gambler at heart afteral. The calling of money was something that Allen just couldn't resist.

"Where!?"

"I know, I know, it sounds dangerous, but so is everything else we do. It won't take long to get there, and we even got Komui's permission! He's giving it to us as an assignment because it's an area of high alert, alot of akuma  have been spotted wandering the forest floor, so they must be searching for innocence right?"

"I guess we could check it out, if Kamui finds it intriguing then something odd must be going on."

"Yea! And in the process we can keep an eye out for that legendary treasure!"

Lavi's excitement made Allen laugh, the sun was only starting to rise and the two were already bursting with restlessness, niether of them could wait for the new adventure that layed ahead.