Chapter 4

It was not easy to keep their...situationship away from their friends, but they managed it.

Barely.

 Once, Jace had dragged Simon into the bathroom after one of his sets. Jace was so busy, trying to suck a hickey into Simon's neck, that he didn't hear someone coming in. Simon had pushed him into one of the stalls and pressed a palm on Jace's mouth.

Magnus and Alec had come in and Jace widened his eyes.

"Has Simon been acting strange to you?" Magnus asked.

"You mean more than usual?" Alec said, amusement in his voice. "Well, if you ask me, I think he's fine. Maybe he's getting laid."

Simon rolled his eyes and sucked a breath when Jace licked his palm. He glared at Jace. Who just did it again. Simon held back a snort.

"I know it's not Quinn." Magnus said, there was the sound of running water. "That one is crazy. It's not that I'm not happy for whatever is happening with him, but..."

"One day you have to let him be him." Alec said. "He's a big boy."

Magnus sighed. "I know...It's just..." their voices faded as they left the bathroom. Simon took his hand off Jace's mouth and sighed as he was kissed hard.

"Wanna go back?" Jace asked. He nuzzled Simon's jaw.

"I have one more song then I'm done. Do you want to come back to my place?" Simon asked.

"Buy me dinner first, Lewis." Jace said, smirking. "I'm not that kind of girl."

Simon laughed as he slid down Jace's body. "Of course, princess."

******

"You are having sex." Izzy said, suddenly behind Jace, who jumped. "A lot of it."

"Uh, yes?" Jace said, sarcastically. "Is this where you ground me?"

"And you are happy." She continued. " It's disgusting."

Jace laughed. "I apologize. I'm sorry my happiness is inconveniencing you."

"That's not it." Izzy said.

Simon sat next to Izzy, smiling shyly at Jace before asking. "What's going on?"

"Jace is having sex." Izzy said.

Simon choked. "Oh fuck." He wheezed. "Is that a problem? Last I checked, adults were allowed to do that." To Jace he grinned. "Is this a rare occurrence, Wayland?"

"Fuck off, Lewis." Jace said, his cheeks pink. He enjoyed the banter between him and Simon. And the obliviousness of his friends.

"Don't be silly, Simon." Izzy said. "He's hiding something." Izzy stared at Jace suspiciously.

"Give him a break." Simon said, picking up his phone. "It's not a big deal."

Jace let out a squeak when he felt Simon's feet on his thigh. Simon wasn't even looking at him. Izzy scowled at him. "I'll find out, you know?"

"Where is your girlfriend, Lightwood?" Simon asked, almost bored.

Izzy gasped. "Oh shit. I was..."

"Supposed to pick her up?" Simon said. "She said she's on her way here."

Izzy sighed. "I'm a terrible girlfriend." Jace snorted. "Well, if you focused on your love life instead of my sex life, you wouldn't be in trouble with your girlfriend. Speaking of, here she comes."

"Isabelle Sophia Lightwood." Clary snapped. "I had to get a ride from Gretel and Maia." Jace and Simon winced. "What the hell, Izzy?"

"I'm sorry." Izzy said, "Babe, I really am, but Jace is having sex." Simon snorted and Jace rolled his eyes.