1

Jimin's P.O.V

"We cared for you, we protected you, we trained as if you were one of our own and you just hide like the worthless Park Omega you are. Why Jimin?" Jackson yelled the anger in his voice making me want to curl up and hide.

"Answer me damn it. Why do you do it.? Answer me." He continued with every word he says he angrier he gets.

"Hyung calm down, Now. " Yugyeom said calm yet sternly stepping between Jackson and I. "What is wrong, why are you so angry?" He asked. Jackson stepped closer and tried to grab my arm. Yugyeom growled warning Jackson to back off.

"Why are you protecting him, he isn't important, he's not one of us and he never will be. so why? Why do you care.? " Jackson asked backing up a few steps." he isn't our problem anymore." He said I looked around at the others they looked surprised.

"Jackson, what are you saying." Mark, Jackson's mate said grabbing his hand "you don't belong here, you never have." Jackson said making eye contact with me.

After a few moments, Jackson had calmed some but not by much. "H...Hyung, what's wrong.? " I asked stepping out from behind Yugyeom.  He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Its time for you to leave." He said everyone's eyes widened.

"How can you...Hyung how can you say that.?" Yugyeom asked stepping closer to Jackson.

"I...I can feel it, in Jimin." He said pointing at me. I just looked at him confused, what does he mean he can feel it in me and what does he mean by its time for me to leave.

"Wait are you saying what I think you're saying," Jaebum asks walking towards us. Jackson just nodded his head.

"You can't be here anymore, your too weak and we can't have someone like that here it makes us vulnerable. Jimin you have to leave and you can never come back." Once those words left his mouth I froze, there was nothing, no thoughts, no emotions just nothing. It was like life drained itself from my body right then and there.

"Jimin, hey are you okay," Mark asked placing a hand on my shoulder I looked at him. I know that he is emotional enough as it is since he's pregnant but now his husband is kicking out his best friend. Two years ago he and Jackson had a beautiful baby girl named Ella and she's like a little sister to me and she refers to me as her brother I can't leave them,  their the closest thing I have to a family.

"What are you going to do ?" He asked me softly like I'm going to shatter into a million pieces if he speaks to loudly. "What he said leave." I told him, he nodded then smiled.

"that means you won't be able to return or see Evan." I nodded hybrid pregnancies only last half as long as normal humans meaning that he will have the pup soon but apparently not soon enough.

Mark took me to his and Jackson's home where Ella was watching TV, she turned her head to us and smiled.

"Appa, your home." She squealed running into his arms. "Hey princess, what are you watching." He said carrying her over to the couch where a pile of her stuffed animals lay scattered everywhere.

"Paw Patrol." She said happily causing a smile to find its way to my face, her head instantly shot up and she looked over to where I stand.

"Jimmy, it's a boy." She said running to me I picked her up "what do you mean sweetie?" I asked her she just smiled more if that was even possible. "Appas baby, I can feel him." She said pointing at Mark.

3 hours later

"So what are out going to out there?" Yugyeom asked me I was sitting on the couch next to Bambam with Ella asleep in my lap. I looked up at him.

"Well actually I don't don't know, but I'll find out soon enough," I said looking back down at a sleeping Ella in my arms.

"What is going on with him, he's probably just stressed about the baby." Bambam said grabbing my hand "I don't think so." I replied blankly then carefully held Ella while getting up to leave.

"I should probably take her back to her parents, goodbye," I said they just looked at me and then I left.

"Mark hyung, I brought Ella back," I said just loud enough for him to hear me.  He and Jackson walked in both shirtless and both have annoyed looks on the faces. 

"Oh sorry did we interrupt something." I said smirking Jackson glared at me "why are you still here?" He spat while grabbing his shirt off a chair.

"I just wanted to say goodbye to Ella. I'm done and I promise that you never have to see me again. Goodbye Mr. Wang." I said then walked out the door.  I don't know where I'm gonna go or what I'm gonna do but they want me gone so I'm leaving.

111111111111111

Hey guys what do y'all think of chapter one of my first yoonmin fan fiction? Don't forget to: 💬comment your thoughts🗳vote and📚keep reading

Don't forget to:
💬comment your thoughts
🗳vote and
📚keep reading

Until next time WMW out.