2

Yoongi's P.O.V
3 days later

Is it too much to ask to get some fucking sleep in this house?  I sat up on my bed and scratched my ear.

"God damn it not again." I groaned getting up. I went to the kitchen and got some coffee
Once I was seated in the living room Namjoon came in.

"What is Jungkook doing to that poor Omega?" He asked I just drank my coffee "it's like he's trying to impregnate that pure young soul." He added then Hoseok entered.

"There ain't nothing pure about what's going on in that room." He commented making me smirk Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"I just wanted to fucking sleep is that too much to fucking ask for?" I said then I heard it the familiar yelling from the front yard. The others can't hear it because their hearing isn't as strong as mine.

"Namjoon your sisters here." I yelled then the door opened "Noona, what are you doing here?" Namjoon said giving her a hug.

"What am I not able to visit my little brother and his friends?" She smiled "you can visit me whenever you want Amber." Hoseok said winking at her I chuckled.

Then the maknaes started up in the bedroom again. I threw my head back on the couch in annoyed frustration.

"I can't fucking take this shit anymore,  I'm going for a walk," I said then grabbed my keys and left. I walk into the woods the only place I know I can relax. The farther into the woods I go the more peaceful it gets.

I sat next to a tree and closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep when I heard crying and whimpering I opened my eyes and look around there was nothing there. I tried to ignore it.

"Jimmy help, Jimmy where are you help me." It was a little girl I stood up and walked looking for her. 

"Hello...little girl...hello you there?" I yelled then I heard a thud to my right and there she was lying in the dirt.  I ran to her she was unconscious and covered in cuts and bruises.

"It's gonna be okay just stay with me," I said taking my sweatshirt off and wrapped it around her the best I could leaving me shirtless then carefully picked her up and quickly walked back to the house. Once there I kicked the door since I couldn't grab my keys to unlock it.

"Come on open the damn door, someone opens the door!" I yelled then kicked it again when Amber opened the door the look in her eyes said it all.

"What the hell happened?" She asked closing the door behind me " I don't know I found her in the woods and then I brought her here." I said. When I entered the living room everyone was gathered around a boy on the couch.

"Who's that, what happened?" I asked the girls eyes opened and looked around once she saw the boy she almost fell trying to get to him.

"Jimmy, look at me, Jimmy." She cried Jimmy that's the way name she was yelling in the woods. I carefully put her down and she limped over to him and held on to him as tight as she could.

The boy's eyes open slightly looking at her "Ella w...what are y...you doing here." He managed to say his voice breaking.

"I followed you, Jimmy." She said still hold on to him.  He tried to sit up everyone took a step back letting the light hit him. His pale skin glowed, his cheeks red.

"Excuse me, hi I'm Jin I found you on the side of the road, can you tell me your name? Jin hyung said the boy looked at him then the others then his gaze stopped on me.

"I'm Park Jimin and this is Ella Wang." He said gaze never leaving me I just stared back at him there's something about him, he's different.

"Is her father Jackson Wang by any chance?" Namjoon asked Jimin nodded "I'm good friends with Jackson I can take her home tomorrow. Oh, I'm Kim Namjoon." He said sticking his hand out and the boy took it.

"I'm Hoseok, this is Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook," Hoseok said pointing at the two boys standing behind the couch the boy looked at me again.

"I'm Min Yoongi it's nice to meet you Jimin," I said in a soft tone that had everyone shook Jimin just smiled. Something inside me lit up something warm.

22222222222222

22222222222222

There you guys go chapter 2 hope u enjoy
Don't forget to:
💬comment
🗳vote and
📚keep reading

That's it for today guys.  WMW out.