Part 3

Hey guys how are you i am back again.....

Leap of 1 month...

In this month all the thing happened as in the serial but with a change...evrything
Swara was saved by an unknown person.....like the serial ragini confessed her crime and pushed swara into the river....a person was standing far and watching the drama happening......swara act as if drowning until ragini ran away from there and then swara swam and came to the unknown person who was standing watching the drama....she hugged him and he whispered in her ears ' drama time' and they left for GM and found out that Raglak got married to eo.....laksh was glaring swara( the unknown person had mixed with the crowd there.)

Lak- where the hell were you??

Swa- i fell into the river while doing puja.....

Rag- qow what a story swara tumhari bajah se hum dono ko shadi karni padi.....

Swa-( to herself) tune shaddi karne ke liye mujhe marne ki koshish..ki aur ab nataak kar rahi hai....isko koi oscar award do....for marrying you tried to kill me and now doing drama someone give oscar award to her...

Sek- ab kya isse kaun shadi karega???  Now who will marry her

Dadi-( evily ) sanskar karega....sanskar will

All agreed ( laksh as he thinks that as sanskar is mad he can use swara...)

And swasan got married all the maheswari ladies were cursing swara.....

That night
Swasan Room

As swara entered she was pulled and she hit a strong muscular hard chest....

She looked up only to find those lovely black orbs gazing her lovingly....

Swa- i missed you sanskar...

San- i missed you too jaan...

And then he grabbed and pulled the sheets....and their room was filled by moans and groans.....

Thats it and i am thinking to post another part today so you may wait for it....