SK AND SSR(Part 5)

Hi guys....

Karma & Raizada Group Of Company...

Dp laksh Rp and adarsh with open mouthlooking at the luxuries of the company.....

Monologue-

Dp- hey bhagwan is company ke malik se agar hamari deal paki hogayi to hum malamal ho jayenge...oh god if the deal finalises then we will be more rich

Rp-.........................( his most famous silence)

Lak- haye i have listened that SSR is a girl and beautiful...if by any chance i make her fall in love with me then all the money is mine and the beautiful lady too is also mine then i will leave that ragini and then marry her.....yes...( kutta disgusting person chi )

Adar- oh god ye to business me hamare bho baap hai...

Monologue ends

Kunal-( SK pa) sur and madam had called you for the meeting please come...

They all wentto the conference hall...

Kun- wait for sometime they are coming....

All 4 nodded

After 15 minutes the door opened a a boy and a girl entered...

Boy- morning lets begin the prezentation

Lak- swara sanzkar tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho????

San- i am SK urf sanskar kapoor..

Swa- i am SSR urf swara singh raizada...any more queries then leave the office....

Laksh' s dream beoke of marrying SSR....and getting annoyed he opened his mouth...

Lak- huh we dont want to deal with you....

He thought that they would stop him but...

San- khushi khushi dafa ho jao....

Swa- yeh hamara office hai drama company nahi..

They left the office feeling insulted...

Evening

Maheswari Mansion

All the gents returned from office and then Swasan entered in there office outfits...

Drama company starts their drama...

Rag- swara yeh kese kapde pehne hai tumne...

Swa- i am not answerable to you...

Dp- Ragini swara SSR hai aur sanskar SK hai...

Rag- kya apka matlab the most richest businessman and businesswoman from 5 years...

Ragini got jeolous that swara is rich and got a handsome rich understanding and supportive husband like sanskar and she got good for nothing Laksh...( ab to nagin bhi naag ko pehchan gayi)

Inbetween all this swara got a call

Call-

Swa- hello!

Op- shona she is missing you both..

Swa- okay bring her here...Right now...

Op- okay within 10 minutes...

Swa- hmmm

Call ends

San- is she coming????

Swara nodded happily...