DISGUSTING PEOPLE( Part 6 )

Hi guys

San- is she coming???

Swara nodded happily....both ran into their room and Mf followed them....and saw them filling there room with toys and chocolates...

Dp-  swara sanskar yeh sab kya hai???

Swasan ignored his barking and left downstairs...and went out waited for sometime and then a car entered Maheswari Mansion and came out a boy and a girl...with a girl of 4 years

Boy- shona...

The girl came running to swasan calling them mamma dadda...

Everyone stood shocked....

Dp- swara sanskar yeh  ladki kaun hai???

San- yeh meei aur swara ki beti hai Chahat Sanskar Kapoor...

Cha- dadda yeh taklu uncle kaun hai??

Dp- Eei ladki...

Swa - dare you shout at my daughter...

San- sweety where is chotu baby????

Boy- sanky tera chotu baby yaha hai..

All turn around to find a baby of 6 months...

Swa- Rithik Bhai Shivu

Lak- ab ye chotu baby kaun hai???

Swa- hamara beta Ansh Sanskar Kapoor hai...

Rag- how is this possible??? Tum dono ne to kal shadi ki thi na to aj tumhare bache kese hai????

Swasan Rithanya started laughing...

Rag- hamne koi majak nahi kiya hai jo tim log has rahe ho...

Swa- we are married from 6 years....

Dp- i want to talk to my family in privacy...

San- to boliye na yaha kaun family nahi hai.?????

Dp eyed Rithanya....

San- they are rhe forgotten part of the family...just because of you...

Dp- ab mene kya kiya????

San- just because you wanted your child to be eldest heir but mrs sujata maheswari got pregnant first you tried n numbwr of time to kill the child but you were unsuccessful but the day he was born you gave my brother to smone and declared the child dead he us the same child....

Sujram looked at Dp but he asked forgiveness and those two spinless people forgived him....

Sanskar laughed sadly....

San-  ap dono insan kese ho sakte ho??? Is admi ne apke dono beton ko apse dur kar diya fir ise maf kar diya ap maa baap banane ke layak nahi hai...

Utt- bhai!

She moved forward to slap him but Rithik pushed her...

Rit- you dont have the right to be called as sister tum jesi behen ho to dushmano ki jarurat hi nahi....

San- now mr Dp you have to give both our shares....

Dp- han rithik to usi pe palega na kisi kam ka nahi hai....

Rit- not actually i am the best cardiologist of america and my wife is best oncologist of America....

They all left inside and Mf stood shocked hearing their success and got jealous....

So the episode ends here do vote and comment enjoy reading