GO TO HELL MAHESWARIS

Dedicated toSamairaRaichand5 and my dear friend LipiMohantyhere is a bit change in the story Chahat is 3 years old okay and guys below are the pics of chansh and rivanya-

Rivanya

Ansh

Chahat

Chahat

Next morning

Next morning.....
Swanya brothers came with a cute little girl of 5 years....

Ragini saw the girl and got irritated..

Rag-ab ye ladki kaun hai????

Girl-apne mummy papa ke ghar ane ke liye mujhe kisi murderer ki manjoori nahi chahie for coming to my parents house i dont need the permission of a murderer...

Lak-ee ladki kya bakwas kar rahi hai...hey girl what nonsense you are speaking...

Girl- lux soap ji muh band karlo abhi mera dimag garam hai kahi mar diya na mene to apki bejati ho jaegi...lux soap ji shut ur mouth now i am getting angry if i hit you na then unnecessarily you will get insulted....

All this while ashhilabhinash were rolling on the floor laughing...

Dp- ye kis badtameez ladki ko utha lae hamare ghar mein...how dare you get a shameless girl in my house ...

Girl- hamare ghar mein kahike raja maharaja hai kya hamare hamare kya laga rakha hai pehele to ap mere bolna sikhiye...

Suj- je chori kaun hai tu????

Girl- SAMAIRA SANSKAR KAPOOR eldest daughter of Mr and Mrs Kapoor......

Swasan came down and hugged samaira....

Chahat  too came and hugged samaira then they held ansh in their arms protectively....

Swasan adored the bond of their children...

The girls entered(fiance of swanya brothers)

Laksh was looking at them as if choosing one for him this was noticed by sanikaho....

They got angry seeing him staring all the girls....

Suddenly THUDDDDDDDD laksh fell on the floor...

Dp- Ashok....how dare you sap my son in my house

Ashok- and your son can stare at the girls lustfully.....

Dp-aeiii

He was about to slap ashok when someone held his hand....the person is revealed as SWARA

Swa- how dare you try to slap my brother all this wont happen before raizadas....did you get it...

She twisted his hand and pushed......

Swa- next time dont dare to do this.....

All left to their own rooms....

Dp room-

Dp- you will pay for my insult swara....

And he called someone....

Here is the next chap enjoy