Falling Short

Description: Jason never existed. Cheryl has a twin (her name is Carlee) but Cheryl doesn't know it. Carlee high-key stalks Cheryl. Choni is alive. Penelope is a supportive mother for once (about Choni) and Clifford is still alive. Claudias is not alive (but if I sat claudias instead of Clifford you all know what I mean). Carlee is being taken care of by a far away relative and Cheryl thinks Carlee is her cousin. But Carlee knows the truth.

Suggestion by: @jazzylovesdogssomuch
Song: Falling Short by Lapsley

Cheryl was happily cuddled into Toni at Thornhill in her room.

Cheryl's head was on Toni's bare stomach, tracing Toni's tan skin right over the Serpent tattoo inked above her right (?) rib cage.

A Instagram notification popped up on Cheryl's phone on the table next to her bed. Toni lent over and grabbed it as Cheryl sat up.

"CarleeB has started following you. Know any Carlee B's?" Toni asked.

"Um, my cousin Carlee. Does she have red hair?" Cheryl answered. Toni nodded her head.

"She kinda looks like you too." Toni said raising an eyebrow at the Cheryl-look-alike.

"It's probably her. Follow her back I guess." Cheryl replied and put her hear back on Toni's stomach.

"Wow. She looks a lot like you." Toni remarked once she saw more of Carlee pictures. 

"Blossom Blood I guess." Cheryl simply responded. Toni continued to study the "cousins" Instagram when Penelope walked into Cheryl's room.

"Its getting late. Toni you can just stay over tonight." She smiled. Toni put Cheryl's phone up as both of them said goodnight to Penelope.

"Love you, TT." Cheryl kissed Toni before placing her head on Tonis collarbone once Penelope left.

"I love you, too." Toni murmured as both of them drifted off to sleep.

———

Cheryl blinked a few times, sat up, and looked over at the sleeping Serpent next to her. She smiled at the peaceful girl next to her before reaching over and grabbing her phone from its charger.

"DM from CarleeB" her notification read.

"Who this?" The message read with a picture of Cheryl and Toni kissing.

"Just my gf toni." She replied to the message.

"Ooooh. Cutie. Tell her to follow me back." The next message read.

Cheryl reached over and grabbed Toni's phone and followed her cousin back on Toni's Instagram.

Toni began stirring and after a minute, woke up.

"Hey gorgeous." Toni said once she saw Cheryl was already up.

"Hey." Cheryl smiled back still looking through her girlfriends phone, "Why you do text Jughead so much?"

"I don't know. It's typically to tell him not to be a headass." Toni muttered.

"Yeah, but you text him like almost daily." Cheryl pressed further.

"He does stupid stuff everyday." Toni answered, "Wait, are you jealous?" Cheryl's face flinched.

"What, no." Cheryl said.