Where are you Fp?

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and did my regular morning routine which consisted of a shower, brushing my teeth and doing every  cliche morning things except that I had a lot on my mind especially about Fp and I . I cleaned up the house and grabbed an apple on the way out. I sat in the car; sighed, took a deep breath as I started the engine and left for school.
School was.... well the same as every other day except Fp and Alice kept ignoring each other and were being very childish. Other than that every thing was going smoothly until midnight when I was expecting Fp to knock my door after our confession about what we felt about each other. And I am proud to say that he was my first and it was the first time I was really satisfied by what I had.But..... to my surprise the blossoms broke down the door before I could even reach the knob and- "hey beauty" they said in a voice full of lust "WHAT -THE- FUCK ARE  YOU DOING HERE" I screamed as the put a gun on my head and ordered me to go with them. though I refused to go with them "look baby girl if you listen to us it will be easier for all of us alright?" He whispered in my ear while touching my hips to which I replied with a very rude "Fuck off" and an elbow to the stomach that's when they decided that pushing me on the bed and raping me was totally fine. When I realized what had happened I was broken, I was scarred emotionally, and physically.....I couldn't move I just laid there motionless hearing the sinister laughs and giggles and trying to make out those assholes faces through my blurry eyes filled with tears. I remember thrashing around and trying to stop them from carrying out my almost lifeless body but I couldn't stop them.... I couldn't ....they were too strong.I always thought I could hold my own but I guess I was wrong..........my last thought was where are you when I need you the most Fp where are you? As I faded into complete darkness.