Pregnancy mood swings?

We got the kids cribs shelves blankets and all the other things we hadn't gotten yet FP and I discussed if we should have the babies at home or at the hospital we came to a conclusion of having them at the hospital since it be more safe and we will know if the kids and I are safe enough or need more caring both FPs parents agreed to accompany us on our big day I alone know how fucking excited I am to have my babies many people say that I am too young and having kids may ruin my whole life but despite all the negative I always find the positive And that is having FP next to me forever to me life has never been easier and positive. I am not saying that I haven't suffered but if I could go back in time I wouldn't change anything. I am just days away from giving birth to my angels I'll admit I'm nervous but I'm excited at the same time. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom in just a few days my life is definitely Going to change but it's going to change for good recipes parents are going to help me with our kids while I study although I am noticing that FP is drifting away from me and that I'm the only one in love right now but I keep brushing it off as pregnancy mood swings. Or are they pregnancy mood swings?
I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything but I do feel like everything is changing between Fp and I. We used to be so in love and now I am just in love and he doesn't really care as much as he did before. I know how many pregnant women  think the same thing so that's why I always brush it off.  FP is seeing a girl at school and I am honestly terrified Even imagining FP  being with someone else. Guess I'll just have to wait for time to show me the truth.