High Hopes

"times gonna pass soon and everything will become fine" i kept trying to convince myself but i always ended up going back to my old negative thoughts; but who could blame me; the rusty smell of the small basement and the tears that traced down my face helped the whole situation become even worse. the only thing i got to eat was the left over of the blossoms and i forcefully drank the water they provided me in the dirty glass they served it to me in; despite all this i kept hope and i believed that someone..... anyone would find me but my hopes were mostly in Fp. i sighed as I curled up my broken self and cried myself to sleep.

Fp's POV

i searched everywhere even out of town..... greendale and the other small towns around but to no avail. its 9:00 pm and i am trying to guess where she could be; i came over to her house because she is the only person that could help me forget about my miserable life and the shit that's in it but when I arrived i was met with a broken front door and the house was messed up and since y/n and I solved i knew that all these were a sign of distress and a fight that she had lost; so i started searching for her and i but up posters with a 100,000 dollar reward for who finds her and in matter of a few days the whole town was searching for her. though i didn't give up i went to her house to find any clues that could help me get to her and surprisingly fred showed up and helped me search the house for clues.

y/n's POV

it's been days maybe a week or more and i was starting to give up; i turn to praying and i asked god for forgiveness had i done something wrong; and i kept praying that Fp will find the letter the blossoms sent my dad before they killed my mom; i prayed and prayed for my dear life they used my as there punching bag and although i know karate i couldn't fight back because my body was ow completely useless and weak.

Fp's POV

we kept searching for god knows how many hours. but this time i really wish the truth wasn't THAT painful; they were right under our noses but there was no time to grief over our stupidity; knowing that she was right here in riverdale made things easier so we drove to the blossoms residence and brust down there door.

y/n's POV

i was just about to drift to sleep when i heard a huge thud and then another and another until the footsteps reached right on the door of the basement and then the next thing i heard was the soothing voice of Fp "y/n are you okay" as he hugged me to his chest and i my eyes met the darkness; but this time it was a peaceful darkness.