Joy?

Y/n POV
8 Months passed; and It felt like I was growing bigger and bigger each second. Fp and I decided that we would like to know the gender after I gave birth. I was a month close to giving birth. We also decided that we would have the wedding take place at sweet water river after the birth of our kids.
Everything went as planned and as said before we joined both our trailers together and painted their room a neutral color since we really didn't wanna do  anything extra.
Fp's parents can around a month ago and we told them that not only that we are expecting and that we are also engaged. We explained how we were gonna have the wedding ceremony after I gave birth and they both gladly agreed and decided to stay until the wedding.
Fp's mom help me cook, clean and do things I couldn't do anymore because of my huge belly.
Unlike the normal pregnant women I started eating less then usual but that isn't abnormal since my mom was like this too. And as anyone could guess we started buying pampers, baby milk bottles and everything's baby would need  and more. Not knowing what the babies would like Fp bought every single baby food just in case our baby doesn't like some. As much as everything seemed settled everything was a mess the kids room was filled with gifts clothes food pampers. All other than that which we bought. I was so excited that I really didn't care about the messy state our house was in and just was very overwhelmed with happiness. Mood swings where just always there and I sometimes felt like I wanted to kill everyone and by everyone I meant everyone including Fp. There are times where I literally just hated him that I didn't want him to touch me and times where I'd be clingy as fuck.
Either way we were all happy his parents were preparing themselves by deciding what name our kids will call them and all those random things new grandparents do. These months were the most amazing and difficult months of my life but mostly the best time of my life. In conclusion to these past months they can be labled as the months of confusing preparations since no one knew the gender of the baby they showered us with many different clothes some brought us for girls some for boys some for a boy and a girl but mostly the got us neutral colors so no matter what the gender is the babies will have all kinds of clothes to wear. Despite all of this I was happy. Finally a happiness without pain in return. Or is it really like that?