Chapter 5 - A Really Good Day

The drive home was not the horribly awkward, silence filled endeavour Stephan imagined it was going to be. Rather, Stephan whined about all the classes he was going to be missing while Minh rolled his eyes exhaustively through the whole spiel but when the brunette had finally run out of things to complain about, the boy had actually gone on to ask what the boy was taking all these classes for. Which had then led to a discussion about Stephan's interest in medicine and how disappointed he was in the actual lack of medical development, shocked at how many well known diseases there were, and had been for years, that we still didn't have even the beginnings of a cure for. That had, of course, led to a much rawer conversation about why Stephan was passionate about that particular topic and how he had lost his mom to cancer at a young age and was now determined to make sure other kids never endured that heartbreak of being alone so young.

Minh had gone on to talk about how he was studying to become an exercise physiologist, working at the coffee shop to pay for tuition, and how lame his story was in comparison - He liked running and wanted to make a living out of his passion, nothing deep and heart wrenching there. Stephan had, of course, assured the boy that there was nothing lame about actually pursuing his dream and admitted that, if things had been different, he'd have liked to be an astronaut.

Very few people knew that Stephan still clung to his childhood fantasy of being an astronaut.

When they finally made it to Stephan's house, an apartment a little farther from campus than the brunette would've liked but a cheap enough place in a nice enough neighborhood, Stephan found his crush had developed into actual feelings. Minh was not only super hot and possibly interested, but actually a pretty great fucking person too. The teen had interesting passions, and amazing dreams, and similar interests and, and, - And, yeah, Stephan was fucked. He was incredibly fucked and he knew it. He knew it like he knew the fact that Minh was wonderful to talk to and had managed to get the brunette to speak of sensitive topics and deep scars he hadn't trusted anyone enough to show in years. He. Was. So. Fucked.

"Nice place." Minh commented interestedly as he parked his car, a small midnight blue hatchback with comfortable seats and an actual working airconditioner, in the gravel driveway out front and unbuckled his seat belt.

"The lady next door makes me churros sometimes, so that's a plus." Stephan agreed as he pushed opened his door, not having a seatbelt to worry about as the thought of strapping something across his chest made him nauseous to even think about. Minh was at that side of the car a moment later, leaving Stephan to wonder if the dude really had magical teleportation powers or some shit as he turned his head back to gaze at where the boy had just been sitting, checking to make sure the guy hadn't simply duplicated himself - However, Stephan found exactly zero duplicates (Damn. That sure would've made for some "interesting" times in bed) so Minh must not have been kidding about that love of running.

Minh got an arm under Stephan's shoulder and took most of the kid's weight as the brunette stumbled haphazardly out of the vehicle, basically falling out of the door and only nearly missing face planting straight into the driveway thanks to Minh's lightning quick reflexes and strong arms stabilizing him - Everything about the dude was quick! Wonder if he's quick in bed? Bet not, he can probably go all night long, The resident pervert in Stephan's mind piped up cheerily, though Stephan quickly covered any choking on air that might have taken place with a overly loud cough that was totally convincing and not at all fake in the slightest.

They moved rather slowly, Stephan leaning heavily against Minh's side as they made their way up the driveway and eventually through the front door, Stephan indicating where he hid his key so Minh could let them in, not trusting himself to bend over and grab it at the moment. (You'd let him bend you over! The overly horny voice singsonged merrily and oh, Stephan would like to deny it but there was undeniable truth there. There was never a time the brunette would say no to Minh bending him over.)