He can't listen

Rachels POV

We decided to go grocery shopping since he really needed too. We went and got the food really quick before people recognized us. We paid and left. We drove past the beach and saw the sunset. It was beautiful. It was like a painting right on the sky. We got home and put all the groceries away.

"Finally you got food!!"

"I know. At least we'll be in peace."

"Yeah. Im hungry."

"Your always hungry."

"I know. im going to make me a giant sandwitch."

We stayed the whole day watching movies and eating food. I told him to drop me off my house since i don't stay there very long.

*skips car ride*

"Thanks babe."

"Wait im going to stay here for the night. Who said i was leaving."

"Fine but if scolari gets mad its not my fault."

"Fine but he won't get mad."

We go into the house and i open the door. I see my sister Bella inside. Ugghh she's here for the world cup too. I was hoping to spend my time here in brazil alone with scolari, neymar, and the guys. Well this is great.

"Hi scolari. Hi bella."

"Hey Rachel why weren't you at practice?"

"It's a long story." me and neymar said at the same time.

"Let's go to the couch and talk about it"

We told him everything since i woke up till the guys started crying after what i told them. He was shocked. He was happy i used my brain instead of being one of those girls in the movies and just dies and starts crying loudly.

"I can't believe that happened to you sis." God here goes her bullshit again.

"Were happy to see you fine but he's still out there. We still have to watch out for him."

"I know scolari. And neymar wants to stay for the night since its already late."

"Oh it's fine he can stay here."

I go upstairs and neymar follows me. So does my sister, great. Why does she go into my room anyways. She's just going to cockblock and be a slut.

"Babe Im already wearing something to sleep." Neymar says

"Okay im going to change in the bathroom."

"Okay babe."

I know if my sister wasn't there he would've said to change infront of him. But whatever he didn't get it today. i changed into my pijamas and i get out the bathroom and see my sister talking to him nicely. Surprising, she rarely does that.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing." my sister says

"Your embarrasing childhood." neymar says. Well atleast he told me.

"Neymar! you weren't suppose to tell her."

"So what she's my girlfriend."

"Bella just get out. Your annoying as fuck. You want me to tell him what happened in third grade with you first boyfriend."

"Go ahead."

"Okay then. When my sister got her boyfrie-."

"Don't tell him."

"Her boyfriend grabbed her butt and kissed her a lot. They went out only for 1 month." I said and started laughing.

She left the room mad and closed the door. Me and neymar started laughing.