The Game

Rachels POV

Me and neymar waited for the guys to come out of the lockers and change. We passed the ball to each other an learned new tricks. Mexico was practicing their shooting. Five minutes later the guys came out. Scolari made us huddle and talk about the game.
"We have to win today. We can't afford to lose. If it's a tie it's fine. But today we can't lose at all."
"If we lose i'll kill you all in your sleep." I said in a serious tone.
"No you wouldn't." Oscar said
"You don't believe me. Fine."
I went towards him and someone grabbed my waist and i was trying to kick and punch him. Too bad my legs were to short and my arms. I turn around and it was neymar. Only a few of the guys knew i was on my period.
"It was funny when she kept getting scared yesterday." Hulk said laughing
"It was funny when I painted your face. Wasn't it hulk."
He looked at me scared and I said
"Want me to show them the picture?"
"No rachel please don't."
"Oh i'll show oscar too."
I grabbed my phone and i unlock it. I go to my photos and show them the picture of him and oscar. The guys start laughing their ass off and hulk just pouted and oscar did too.
"You guys are so childish."
"Rachel stop arguing and get your head in the game. You too hulk and oscar."
"Fine."
Scolari tells us the plan and we agree to it. We go to hold the children's hand and get ready. We start walking and go towards the field and do the usual. We then start playing and mexico was pretty good.
We had a corner shot and neymar was the one who had to kick it. Everyone goes to their positions and gets ready. Neymar kicks the ball and we all jump for it. Hulk reached it and tried to score. But he didn't, Memo blocked the ball. Damn he was on fire today. It was half time and no one has scored yet.
"Neymar! Give me a piggyback ride."
"I'm tired."
"Me too. Pleasee."
"Fine get on my back."
I get on his back and we go inside the tunnel. We go towards the team and get water cause we were thirsty. He puts me down and we huddle again.
"You guys did good out there. It's just their goalie is really good today. Try to hit in the very far corners. The defense and goalie today cannot let me down cause if they do we lose."
"I'm hungry."
"Rachel." Scolari said
"Well i am. I want a large fries." I said spreading my arms out in the air.
"Later or when were done playing the game."
"Yayy!"
"Rachel. Focus on the game now and don't let anything distract you."
"Yeah rachel." Oscar said smirking.
"Shut the fuck up Oscar. I would try to punch you but people are always holding me back."
"Suree." he said
"Fine then. You want to play like that."
His eyes widen and i went towards him. I only got to punch him in the left shoulder hard and I got pulled back by neymar.
"Bitch ass."
"Shut up. That actually hurt."
"Good."
"Guys! Go and do your best to win. Focus and don't try to get each other back. If you do me and bella will kill you."
"Apparently." Bella said
"Just go out there and play."
We went back to the field and got in our positions. We started off with the ball neymar passed it to me and I ran as far as i can. I passed it to hulk and he ran towards the goal. He kicked it far and he blocked it. Damn it! We kept playing like this till the very last 5 minutes. Neymar had the ball and ran towards the goal he passed it to me and i passed it back. The defenders were all on me. He shot towards the far corner of the goal and memo blocked it again. He jumped and the ball went up. The game was over and it was 0-0. It was okay. At least we didn't lose.
"You guys did good out there today."
"We know scolari. Were just tired."
"Next week you have another game."
"Can i get my large fries now."
"When you get changed."
"Finee."
I go get changed and I get out the locker room. I was in neymar's sweatpants. They looked really big cause it looked like i was sagging but i wasn't.
"Here are your fries rachel."
"Thank you scolari!" I hugged him and started eating my fries.
"Your welcome."
"Babe can i have some fries?"
"Fine."
"I knew you wouldn't give me some but since im your babe." He said pretending to be sassy. It was cute.
"I know. You know me to well."
"Want me to take you to the hiuse so you can change?"
"Yeah."
"I'm going to take you somewhere."
"And where is that?"
"Somewhere. It's a surprise."
"Why can't you tell me. It's always a surprise."
"Nope i like surprising you." He said smirking.
"Fine. Just because you said that."
We go in his car and he takes me to scolari's house. He wasn't there yet since he stayed for some interviews. I went upstairs and went to change and neymar followed me.
"Now i'm going to chose what you wear."
"Fine because i chose your clothes."
He chose me a black adidas sweatpants like him, a blue striped shirt like his, my black converse and a white hat. He so did this on purpose. But whatever i didn't mind. I guess we have the same taste. I curled my hair cause why not. Then i put on red bright lipstick, mascara, and a little bit of eyeshadow. We went downstairs and got a sandwitch that was already inside the refrigerator.
"Let's take a picture cause were matching."
"Okay babe."
I take the picture and post it on instagram captioning it
" Twinning with the babe 😘💁💏👫"
We leave and go inside the car.

Sorry its short 😕