Prologue[242]

"Who do we use?" The doctor asked.

Last year he had finally finished his serums and equipment construction. Today they needed to find some more subjects.

Suddenly the newest recruit, Elizabeth, came running in. "Doctor! I have the perfect set of four girls." she exclaimed with a devilish smile. "Lace Hoy, Lily Kirchner, Ava Vargas and Alice Vargas" He gave the young woman a nod.

"You go gather them, I'll come up with their future names.." he grinned and shooed her before she ran off with a few men in black suits following her.

=-|-=

"Where to now?" Ava asked with a smile, the girls had just finished their meet after Pax {Yes} and needed somewhere to hand out.

"How about..the arcade?" Alice suggested, smirking.

"Yeah, that'll work!" Lily exclaimed cheerfully. The group of four wandered quickly out the door of Pizza Hut and began walking down the street, chatting about whatever came to mind.

"Girls, follow me; I know a shortcut" Lace began jogging into an alleyway with the group following.

Suddenly a white van drove in front of the other entrance and men in black suits began hopping out, advancing quickly towards the girls.

Everyone backed away, but they were too late; the men had each grabbed a girl and pointed a small white gun at their wrists- injecting them with a serum that knocked them out.

About twelve hours later of testing the entire group was pronounced dead, the doctor was pissed. His serums had failed once again! He could have sworn they finally would have worked..