1

Y/N POV

I had recently been accepted into Korea University. I had just finished high school and was going to major in media arts. I was really interested in painting.

  Painting was an escape for me. Things were bad at home. Abuse and violence were often present in my home. My dad would come home drunk and hit my mother and accusing her of doing bad things that she didn't even do.

  At times like those I would put in my headphones and blast on music and whip out my brush and paint on my canvas. i would paint places i wanted to be. Sometimes i would paint my thoughts out and watch as it turned into something beautiful. Since situations like those were often i painted almost every day and it became my hobby.
I entered my paintings into many competitions, winning most of them and even entered some paintings into Korea University which got me where i am today. My talented ass got me into the university with a full scholarship. I was happy to leave that hellhole. Everything going on in that house was bad. I felt bad for leaving my mom in that situation. I know one day she will have the courage to leave that place for my piece of shit dad one day.

dis kinda short but it was a lil backstory but in the next chapter i'll be writing abt her first day going to korea university. hope you like it hoes:)
                              -chicken nuggets