3

Y/N POV

   We talked throughout the rest of the whole class period and before I could realize class was over, the bell rang. I gather my things and walk over to the door waiting for Hongseok. He follows me and ask "What do you have next?" I reply with, "I have Color Theory, Graphic Design, and Painting. (A/N: I don't know anything about these classes pls forgive me if they don't
match with media arts) "Oh so your a media arts major too. I have the same 4th period" he said.

     I was so happy that I made a friend on the first day of school but I wasn't sure if he wasn't one of those rich bitches. I mean he seems nice and even if he was rich I still would be friends with him if he kept that nice attitude.

    I see people glaring at me in rage as I talk to Hongseok. I already have people hating on me on the first day!?! I don't even know why. I haven't done anything yet but talk to a person. I swear people can be so petty.

     As we say our goodbyes, I see a group of girls coming towards me. I see that their faces are caked on with makeup and a snobby look on their face. I bet their the rich bitches I was thinking about.

      I try to look away from there ugly ass stares so I won't be in drama on my first day. They walk closer and trap me against a wall. I see a girl stand in front of her group of 3. I roll my eyes as she looks at me in disgust. I ask "What do you want?" She says in a high pitched annoying ass voice, "Why is a person like you talking to Hongseok. Your not as pretty as the girls that go here and not as rich like us. People like you are nothing compared to us." (A/N: jk all of you guys are b00tiful and perfect with the way you are)

    I hold back tears to show that I am stronger than them. I bite back by saying, "Yah! Since you're rich why don't you stop covering your ugly ass with makeup and get plastic surgery to fix that big nose of yours. And please stop standing so close to me because your perfume smells like shit and I don't want to breathe the same air as you hoes. Go find some other dick to suck, oh wait jk you can't get dick with those faces of yours."

     As they stood there in shock, I took this times to get away and head on to my next class ignoring their scream and yells. I walk into color theory barely making it on time because of my encounter. 5 seconds after I walk in, I see the professor walk in. As he makes his way to the front, I see that he is very handsome. He looks pale and has black hair. He says, "Hi guys, I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me (A/N: A to the G to the U to the STD jk) Mr.Min. I will teach you some color theory." I see girls blushing over our new professor like with Mr.Kim. He is attractive like Mr.Kim but he is my professor.

     Class goes on and I write down some notes

     Class goes on and I write down some notes. I see a girl right next to me that seem to be doing the same thing. I look down at her notebook to see she's actually drawing.

This is her drawing

This is her drawing

     It looked very beautiful. I commented "Your drawing is amazing." She started to blush and said "Thank you." I smiled and said "Hi I'm Y/N, your an art major too right?" She smiled back and said "Hello I'm Jisoo and yes I'm a media arts major." She was very pretty. She seemed like a very nice person and she was definitely talented in drawing.

     Me and Jisoo started talking during class and became friends quickly through our love of art. Class was now over and I asked Jisoo "What's your number?" She have me her number and saved her contact as Jisooooooo🤪💕. I saved my contact on her phone too.

I started walking to third period when I noticed people whispering and glancing at me when I walked by them. I ignored the whispers and went inside my class. The teacher introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook but for us to call him Mr.Jeon.

Graphic design class went by quick since I was so exited about fourth period

Graphic design class went by quick since I was so exited about fourth period. Painting was a passion of mine. I loved it so much. I couldn't wait to have a class to just paint.

The bell rang and I got all my things and left. I almost skipped on my way to go to my next class but hid my excitement while walking calmly. I walked in and saw that those trick ass hoes from earlier were in the same class as me. Why did they have to be in the same class that I love. I groaned in frustration. Hopefully they don't ruin this experience for me.

       I see that Hongseok is also here and motions me to come over to sit with him. All the girls see what he does and look at me with annoyed looks. I sit next to him and see that class will start any minute.

Waiting for the teacher, me and Hongseok talk. I ask him "Who are those girls that keep glaring at me." I motion my head towards the girls that approached me earlier. He explains "Their these thirsty ass thots that throw themselves on me every single day. It's so annoying and there so desperate I swear. Their not even that pretty. Their just popular because they have rich daddies and are mean to everyone." I tell him what they did earlier to me and he says "Don't mind them. If they ever hassle you again, I'll be there with you. I'll make those bitches go away form you." I tell him, "Don't worry if they mess with me again they're gonna get there ass beat." He laughs and says "Just tell me when you need help with them, trust me I know how they are."

       After more talking, I find out he's on the football team. Suddenly the door swings open. The room becomes silent and all could be heard was it's footsteps as it's shoes hit the cold hard floor. I turn my head to see what everyone is looking at.

A/N: ayeeeeeeee cliff hangerrrrrr

                              -Rose