2

Y/N POV

I looked in the mirror the last time before heading out the door to go to university. I was straightened up my uniform and brushing off any dirt that might be on it.

   I walked down stairs to see my mom washing the dishes

   I walked down stairs to see my mom washing the dishes. She sees me and gives me a warm smile followed by a good morning. I immediately see the cuts and bruises all over my mom skin thats showing. I run up to her giving her a hug not too tight to put pressure on her bruises. I let go and grab a banana as a quick breakfast and telling her I'll be going to school now. She yells "I love you" as I walked down and replied "I love you too!" I swear one day I will her get away from that son of a bitch soon.

As I was walking to school I started to feel nervous to go to a new school since I got there on a scholarship while the others got in because there rich ass hoes.

     As I stood outside of my new university, I was in awe. I stood there for a while just staring in shock of my amazing school to get weird glances as the other students passed by me. I noticed some were glaring at me in disgust while others looked curious. I swear I bet they're the rich bitches that think they own the school. As long as they don't get on my ass we're gonna be ok.

      When I saw their glances I immediately rolled my eyes annoyed but a bit embarrassed and ran inside the building and mentally slapping myself for standing outside looking at the building for that amount of time. When I got in the building, the sight was even better. The building was huge and it had high ceilings and long hallways that seem to go down forever. I walked away before I could get weird looks by even more people for standing there like a fucking psycho.

    I saw my schedule and went to my first period.

A/N: lmao idfk how college works🤷🏽‍♀️

I went inside my first period room and saw that it was art history.I dread the history part of art (A/N:jk I love history shoutout to my history hoes) and  I think it's the most boring subject ever but I have to pass it in order for me to paint and make art at the same time. I see that I'm a little early so I stalk a guy on instagram that I barely know but he's cute. I look up to see that many people have come in now and class is about to start. A handsome guy walks in with a suit and a pair of glasses on.

 A handsome guy walks in with a suit and a pair of glasses on

A/n: ahhhhhh look at my bias right there he is so fine 😩

The girls start whispering and start drooling over the professor that walked in. I must admit he is really handsome but push aside those thoughts since he is my teacher.

    He glances at me for a moment before looking ahead of him as he walks toward the front of the room. He starts writing his name on the board announcing "Hello students. My name is Kim Seokjin but you may call me Mr.Kim. I will be teaching you history." All the girls are blushing and giggling as he continued to talk about what we would be doing throughout the year. I roll my eyes and scoff at their actions.

   I suddenly jump as a person next to me says "I know right. These girls drooling over our professor is so annoying." He scoffs and I look at him wide eyed. He looks at me examining my face as he smiles and says "Hi my names Yang Hongseok. (A/N: all the universes out there)

He had a cute smile and was very handsome

He had a cute smile and was very handsome. He looks so nice that I could consider him being friends with me. I responded with my arm outstretched for a handshake and saying "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."

Hope you like the start of the story but i'll make sure to make the chapters longer.

                -chicken nugget