4

Once I saw him, my breath became uneven. As he walked closer, my heart started beating faster and became nervous. I see my pen roll off my desk and hear it hit the floor catching the attention of everyone to look my direction including the professor. He turns towards each and I fall into his gaze.

His hair was olive green and was a bit messy as if he had woke up and slightly styled it which made him look sexy. He had black thick rimmed glass that his eyes pop. He wore a blazer over a white dress shirt that was a bit see through so I could see outline of his abs.

He picked up the pen and placed it on my desk. I realized that my gaze had been too deep and broke off the trance he created. When he saw me looking at him, he seemed to have a slight smirk. I turned away from him and my cheeks turning a shade of red. Hongseok noticed me blushing and started laughing at me. I said quietly "Thank you." He nodded and continued to walk toward the front . I started getting more dirty looks than before and I was embarrassed as fuck.

How could I stare at him like that and have those thoughts about him. I want him nothing more as a professor

.........right?

He finally was in the front of the class and said "Welcome students to painting. My name is Kim Namjoon, but you are to call me Mr.Kim." He ended his introduction with a smile showing off his deep dimples which made him more beautiful- what no I can't think that when he is my professor nothing more.

     He started talking about what we will learn throughout the year. Hearing his sexy voice made shivers go through my spine.

HONGSEOK'S POV

   I noticed something was up with Y/N ever since that pen accident with Mr.Kim. She glued her eyes towards the front of the classroom where Mr.Kim standing. I kinda felt a little hurt in my heart by the way she looked at him. I kinda felt a little rage too but I didn't know why. It's not like I caught feelings for her in one day right? I pushed my thoughts aside and nudge Y/N a little. She now had her eyes on me. Y/N was so beautiful. Her eyes glistened when she looked at me and soft lips were a slight shade of pink. Her smooth hair fell over her face and I push her strands out off her face and placed them on her ear. She turned away blushing while I laughed at her cute reaction. I didn't want to make it too obvious that I was starting to like her because she probably only sees me as a friend.

   I see girls glaring at her and I immediately tense up. It's so annoying that these thirsty thots always ruin friendships with a girl. They do everything to try to get my attention and pushing away people from me so I can focus on them. I try to not notice them but it's hard when their doing this to my friends. I don't want to lose my friendship to them being like this towards Y/N because she's special.

  The bell rang indicating that it was time to go home. Before Y/N could leave I asked her "Hey Y/N, can I have your number?" She smiled and nodded her head and put her number in my phone and saved her contact. After that we said our goodbyes and she was skipping towards the exit of the school. Aish why is she so cute?

Y/N POV

   When I walked home, I saw that my dad wasn't there yet. My mom was on the couch resting and when I passed by she asked me "How was your first day?" I told her about about the two friends I made and my classes. She was so proud that I got there on a scholarship. She gave me a hug and I ran upstairs to bedroom.

I dive into my bed looking up at the ceiling. I start thinking about Mr.Kim (A/N: Everytime you talk about Mr.Kim, your talking about Namjoon not Seokjin) He was so attractive. Everything about him was perfect and his smile racing through my mind. His soft plump lips on mine.