Episode 3

Three weeks and some days after we met, he called and said he will be coming to my house the next day. He said he had something he would like to discuss with me.

I was happy "at last, he was going to ask me out," I thought.
That night, we talked at length as usual.

He also told me that he would be coming by 3pm. That day, I kept looking at the wall clock praying that something would happen and it will be 3:00. I wore my favourite short gown, brushed my hair and waited for the love of my life.

When it was 3:08pm, he called to say that they were at the gate. "They?" I asked him. He said yes. I went out and opened the gate for them. He was with  frank.

They walked into the compound and I closed the gate. I greeted them and asked them to come inside.

I noticed that frank was face full of smiles and sounded so happy when my victor looked withdraw and shy, unlike who he used to be.

Victor: no we prefer to stay outside here

Me: (surprised) why?

Victor: nne, we are comfortable here. I was surprised. On my phone it was baby or sweetheart. He never called me nne.

I led them to the backyard. They were long benches permanently built there.
I dusted two and asked them to sit while I fetch them something to drink. It was frank who stopped.

Frank: don't worry dear, we are okay. I looked at frank. He was smiling. I took time to study him and compare him with victor.

He was average in height (victor was taller). Had small eyes(victors eyes were white and round). His nose wasn't too pointed like that of victor.

His lips were thick, something you would call a kissable lip. He was cute but not as handsome as victor, my victor.

Me: how can you come to my house and you will not  take anything? It's not good o.

Frank:don't worry, next time we come, we will finish everything in the house.

I laughed at his dry joke and sat down opposite the two guys.

Me:okay no problem. Victor I wonder why you're quiet. Or wait o. Are you shy?
I joked stupidly to make the love of my life say something.

Victor:do I look shy?

Frank:yes nah, you no just wan talk.

Victor: oya two of you sorry. Rose, we are here for you. We want to discuss something important with you.

I already lost my interest upon seeking frank. I was no longer interested in whatever it was they wanted to say.

Me: okay. am all ears.

Victor: you know this my guy already.

He said he likes you, And he would like to be your boyfriend.

I was shocked. I was disappointed. victor knew my dilemma because he refused to looks at me.

Frank:yes baby. From the moment I set my eyes on you. I fell flatly for you.
I really do love you and...

I didn't even let him finish I flared up.

Me:shout up, shout up don't allow me to attack you with my fingers. Is anything wrong with you? Is Vivian not you girlfriend? Why would you look my way? If you don't leave here this minute, I will have no choice but to tell Vivian about this conversation.

And you, victor, so much for the....

Victor: nne please. His feelings are very sincere. Talking about Vivian feelings change.
Let's just call Vivian a victim of circumstance, consider Frank's proposal oh? I know him and he will take good care of you.

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS COMING OUT SOON. I HOPE U ENJOYED THE LAST EPISODE??
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AFTER READING... THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME😘😘 love u all...