episode 5

Me:hello dear.

Frank:baby, how are you doing tonight?

That voice didn't belong to my victor and a quick thought told me who the caller was so I quickly ended the call. In less than 5seconds, he called back;

Frank:it's me frank, I'm sure you didn't know I was the one.

Me:yes

Frank:how are you?

Me:I'm fine. Please don't be upset, have you heard from victor?

Frank:victor has left for Abuja. He will be writing his waec there.

Me:ahn ahn. But school just vacated. Why would he leave to Abuja immediately?
He didn't  even tell me.

Frank:he said he has missed his sisters and would love to spend a lot of time with them this vacation.

Victors parents were divorced. He was the only son out of five (5)kids. His mother lived in Abuja with his sisters. His father was out of the country so victor stayed at their house in Onitsha with his cousins (two boys and a girl).

Me:okay. We  will talk later. I need to call him.

Frank:he didn't travel with is phone.

Me:eh?

Frank:he asked me to tell you that his sisters doesn't like him using a phone so he broke his sim card and gave the phone to Great.

Out of annoyance, I hung up. What's his sister's business if he uses a phone or not?

He purposely did that because he doesn't want to reach me anymore. I also brought out my sim card and broke it. He doesn't want to communicate, fine, we won't communicate at all.

I made sure not to see Frank or Great until vacation was over.

I started staying indoors, would Google up some romantic novels using my sister's laptop and I will ask my mom to help me buy them. They kept me busy and my plan was working. Three days before I was to resume school, something remarkable happened. It was on a Wednesday, I was sitting on a sit outside with my sister's laptop playing some songs. Nobody was at home. My parents went to work, my elder sister went to a place I don't know and my siblings went for a hair cut.

A heavy banging on the gate got my attention. I was scared, my instinct asked me to run inside and lock up all doors but being the curious girl that I was, I walked briefly to the gate.

Me:who is that?
I whispered in fear

Vivian:rose, ashawo, alacrity (a name someone who bleeps a lot is called), open the gate now.

The voice was that of a friend but the words and the tone belonged to an enemy. I opened the gate and a hot slap landed on my face. My lips swollen.

I looked up it was Vivian and Lucy. Lucy was Victor's ex girlfriend. He had told me about her and I had seen her pictures in Vivian's phone.

Me:Vivian, what is this now? Why would you hit my face?

Vivian:you still get mouth to talk abi? You wan make we kill you for here?

Am a very fearful person, little things scare me a lot. Hearing what Vivian just said, I got very scared but I tried my best not to let it show.

I always knew that Vivian was more of an agboro than who she claimed to be.

Me:for what nah? What have I done?
impossible. In my father's house?
I should be saying what happens here. Vivian, what is the meaning of this one nah?

Vivian:don't just call my name. No try am.
So you went behind my back to date my boyfriend abi? You are not even ashamed of yourself. All you do is to take someone else's current? Stay away from frank o. Leave him for me. I can kill because of him o.

I stood there surprised when Lucy started her own.

Lucy:I no wan talk before but since snatching na your hobby for this area, I go show you say na we for this Onitsha o. You appear from nowhere come snatch victor from me. He ran away from you and then you faced frank abi? Bia, e don't do for you o.

She ranted on and on I just stood there like a fish in a cold room.

Hope you enjoyed the last part?? This another one.. Thanks a lot for ur supports.. Thanks I love u😘😘

Please do remember to comment and also vote.. Thanks!
Thanks!!
Thanks!!!