Episode 4

Victor came forward and hugged me.

That moment I wanted to cry but tears refused to come down.
I returned the hug and we stayed that way until frank cleared his throat...

Frank:I understand that you both are best friends that why I decided to come through him. He understands you more than anybody else.
Sweetheart, you won't regret this I will...

You may go now. I will think about it and give you feed back mind you, before I give you a response, I must talk to Vivian about this.

The two boys looked at me in shock.

Frank:why

Me:yes, she is my friend and I can't bear to hurt her. I was not raised up that way. You may go now. I need to speak with victor alone.

Frank:okay I will see you later. Please take care of yourself for me okay?

I didn't give respond to that. He shook hands with Victor and we saw him off to the gate.
I locked up immediately and dragged Victor to the backyard. I broke down instantly. I was heart broken, betrayed and lost.

Victor:baby...

Me:don't baby me... He has left and you are back to calling me baby. Victor....

Me: don't you dare say that to me. What did he say to you? Tell me, what did he give to you?

Victor:nothing dear, since that day at Vivian's house, he's always talking about you. I, for ones, has never told them anything about us. The day I planned to do that, was the same day he declared his intentions about you so I had to keep my cool.

Me:you are crazy, did you ever think about me before making that decision? Did you ask yourself if how I'll feel or what will happen to me?

Victor:baby, you'll come around. I...

I gave him a hot slap on the left cheek.

Me:get out, Out of here. you are wicked and very selfish. I don't ever want to see you anywhere around me. Get out now.

He held his cheek and looked at me. I could see the tears he was struggling to keep from falling.

Victor: I love you rose. God knows I do. But, I have learnt never to fight for something that is not mine. I will be leaving town today anyways but just mind you, I will still come back for you, please be careful.

He gave me a peck on my lips and I watched him leave. A part of me wanted to call him back. I didn't want him to leave. But he had already walked out of the gate. I sat on that bench and cried. "How could he think of another person's happiness and ignore us"?

A horn at the gate brought me back to my senses. Before I could get to the gate, my younger brother was already there. I stood at the front of the door waiting for my mom to alight. I greeted her and rushed to my room.

I dialled Victor's number but it was switched off. I sent him a text saying that I didn't want him to leave.

After dinner, I went to my room and checked my phone, three missed calls from an unknown number, thinking it was victor who wanted to reach me with another line, I called back.

Please vote and comment... Thanks
Love you all...😘😘

Another chapter is coming soon.