Epispde 6

When i was sure i had digested enough, i decided to talk back at them, lucy was still talking so i quickly interupted her.

Me: i dont school here doesn't mean i wasn't born and raised here, you people want to fight me? For what?
Lucy or whatever you call youtself, Victor broke up with you five months before i came back. Why will you say i snatched him away form you? But even if i did, he went for what he loved, to someone who he would give him good loving.

Lucy: see this....

Me: i am not done talking. You are in my house and like i said, between the two of us, i say what should happen here.

Both of them looked on in surprise. I continued "And you Vivian, i am disappointed in you for coming to make noise in my house because of a boy. This same boy you came here for is the reason i broke my sim card because he wanted to frustrate me with his phone calls and messages.

Vivian: that's a....

Me: let me speak please, i don't care what he told you, i dont care about what you heard but Frank is not the guy i love.

I don't even feel anything for him because Victor already copied my heart. I love him so much and i am not willing to accept any other relationship. So please, save yourself the stress of fighting over a boy with someone you grew up with... A boy who doesn't even love you.

Vivian: Rose...
Me: wait. You said your mind and i didn't interrupt you when you were making sense, please, let me make sense now.

You walked into this house and slapped me for nothing you must pay for that slap and do you know how? I will tell you. I will accept Frank's proposal and date him, not because i love him but because it is him who will give you so many slaps for me.

I looked at the two of them and the shock on their faces were clear. I continued all the same;

Me: so please, leave my house before i call my siblings to start giving you my own slaps now.
I washed the both of them leaving without saying a word. I knew my siblings were not around but that was the best i could do to make them believe i had company at home.

I also knew they could change their minds and come back to attack me immediately so i rushed into the house after making sure the gate had being properly secured.

Please read and comment with a vote.. Thanks
Sorry for wasting too much time to update my story please. Please it wont happen again😆😆. ANOTHER NICE EPISODE IS COMING..