Law x Luffy

This is the first time I've made this kind of book so... if its not that good don't blame me.

SPOILER ALERT: there is something written here that's a major spoiler so read at your own risk. If you haven't reached episode 482 or chapter 574, I suggest you skip this chapter.
________________________________________________________

Law x Luffy

"Is he gonna survive?" Bepo asked. "Yeah, of course." Trafalgar Law said, opening his rubber gloves.

He had just finished operating Luffy after he lost consciousness when Ace died. Jinbe have been moved to another room. "Bepo, you leave first." Law said. "Sure." Bepo walked out.

Law locked the metal door. Then he waited for Luffy to regain consciousness, which is soon. As soon as he sat down, Luffy's eyes fluttered open sleepily. Law quickly got up. He tried moving and winced. "Ow." Is all he muttered.

"You alright? Stay still. You can move in a minute." Law said. "Uh, who are you? Where am I? Where's Ace? I've got to save Ace! Wait... ugh..." Tears are threatening to fall down his face. He sat up and covered his face with his hands and sobbed. "Ace died... Ace died!!" He cried and screamed.

"Hey! Calm down!" Law was trying to calm the raging Luffy down. Luffy looked at his right hand and screamed again. Then there was poundings on the door. "Captain! Are you okay?!" Bepo yelled from the other side. "Yeah! Don't worry!" Law exclaimed.

"Hey! Calm down or I'll inject sleeping potion into you!" Law threatened. Hearing that, Luffy calmed down and sobbed silently. He kept murmuring, "Ace... Ace..."

Law sighed. Then he blushed. The sight of Luffy sobbing silently was quite cute and it excited Law. The crying Luffy made Law's member hard. It have been Law's little secret. He'd always loved Luffy.

"Uh Luffy? I know a way to calm you." Law said, scratching the back of his neck. "Huh?" Luffy asked. "I uh... I loved you." Law said with a small voice, hanging his head. "Huh?" Luffy asked again. His crying has pretty much stopped.

"I loved you." Law said in a louder voice. "What?!" Luffy said, surprised. "Uh... never mind." Law said, turning around. "Wait!" Luffy grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. He then crashed his lips with Law's. Law instantly blush. Law pushed Luffy away.

"Don't fvck with me!" He growled angrily, his member getting harder. "I... I..." The confused Luffy looked really cute. "Argh!!! I don't care anymore!" Law yelled in frustration and pushed Luffy down. He kissed him again, rough and passionate. Luffy instantly wrapped his arms around Law's head and tugged at his hair, making him moaned.

They pulled away for a moment because they're suffocating. Law put his forehead over Luffy's and smiled. Then they kissed again. This time, it was slow and full of lust.

Luffy felt something poking him and looked down. "Oh you're hard." Luffy smirked. Seeing his smirk, Law blushed again and got more excited. "He-hey, can I?" Law asked, tugging at Luffy's pants softly. Luffy suddenly looked scared, but nodded.

First Law licked and sucked Luffy's nipple while his hand was playing with Luffy's other nipple. Luffy's moans made Law even harder, if that was even possible. Then his tongue traced down to Luffy's pants, which came loose with 1 hard tug. Law grabbed Luffy's member and began licking the top, teasing him. "Ah... Ah... Law..." Luffy moaned. Law smirked and put Luffy in his mouth. He began sucking it and teasing the top with his tongue.

Meanwhile, his other hand opened his pants and freed his member. Then Law licked his fingers and inserted 1 of them into Luffy's hole. "Ah!" Luffy exclaimed in surprise and pain, tears in his eyes. "Relax." Law said. He kept sucking him while fingering him. He has gotten 3 fingers in.

Now he was ready. "Hey Luffy, open up." Law said, panting with lust. Then he suddenly thrust in. "Ah!" Luffy exclaimed in pain, tears leaking out. "Uh..." Law threw his head back in pleasure. Then he started moving.

He also stroked Luffy. When Law hit his sweet spot, Luffy moaned loudly as he came in Law's hands. Not long after, Law also came in him. Luffy came again when he felt Law's hot liquid pouring into him. Then Law rested his forehead on Luffy's, panting.

"Are you okay now?" Law whispered. "Yeah. I like you. Thank you." Luffy whispered back then fell asleep. 'I could settle with a 'like' for now.' he thought.

They both fell asleep cuddling each other.

Additional pictures
And
Cute Tidbits

Additional picturesAnd Cute Tidbits

Owh hot 😍

Owh hot  😍

I'm dying 😂

I'm dying 😂