Zoro x Luffy

"Sanji! Food!" Luffy called out but no one answered. "Nami!" He called out again. "Chopper!"

"Will you shut up?! They're out shopping!" A certain voice yawned from the kitchen. "Hm? Who's there?" Luffy opened the kitchen door and looked around but saw no one. "Hey!!! Ghost guy! Where are you?????" Luffy called out.

Suddenly something hard smacked him on the head, making his head shot down. When his head came back to normal, he looked to his right to find an angry looking Zoro with his katana above his head. "Uwaaaah!!!" Luffy screamed and Zoro screamed back, "Will you shut up???!!!"

--- time skip 5 minutes later ---

"Well then Zoro, can you cook?" Luffy asked, sitting in a corner. Zoro face palmed himself. "I'm gonna sleep. Don't disturb me." Zoro yawned and went to sleep. Luffy looked around with a bored look. He suddenly got up and sat on Zoro's lap. This startled Zoro.

"What the hell?!" Zoro squirmed beneath Luffy while blushing furiously. "He he! Your lap is warm, Zoro!" Luffy giggled. Hearing his giggle, Zoro stopped squirming and blushed deeper, his member getting hard.

Luffy leaned back and Zoro can smell his shampoo clearly. This made Zoro even harder. "Ow!" Luffy yelped and jumped. He looked down at the blushing Zoro and a tent in his pants.

Being Luffy, he didn't know what that is. So he crouched down and looked at the tent in amazement. This embarrassed Zoro even more. "Wow Zoro! What's that?" Luffy asked. Zoro looked at his cute captain and can't take it anymore.

"If you opened your pants, get on all fours, I'll show you what that is!" Zoro said, panting with lust. Luffy immediately do as he's told. "Don't look back!" Zoro warned. "But if I don't look back, how can I know what that is?" Luffy whined. His voice made the horny Zoro even harder.

"You'll see." Was Zoro's answer before he stuck his tongue in Luffy's hole. "Aah!" Luffy yelped. Zoro stirred his insides with his tongue skill. "Ah... Zoro..." Luffy moaned, tears on the corner of his eyes.

While licking, he also inserted a finger, making Luffy winced. He inserted another finger in him and they explored his insides. Luffy's panting and moans made Zoro even harder. After fingering him, Zoro's member was already dripping with precum.

"Ah.. hah... Zoro.." Luffy panted. "Ugh!" Luffy winced when he felt something hard thrust in very fast. Zoro leaned forward and stroked Luffy's hard member, making Luffy moan more. His other hand went up his chest and played with Luffy's nipples.

"Zoro!" Luffy gasped when Zoro's member hit his sweet spot. Smirking, Zoro hit it every time he thrust in. "Zoro... hah.." Luffy panted and cummed in Zoro's hand.

With one final thrust, Zoro cummed in Luffy, filling Luffy with his hot liquid. They collapsed side by side. "Did it answered your question?" Zoro asked.

"Not really. I can't see it. But I loved it!" Luffy grinned. "Well, we'll just have to do it again next time." Zoro said.