Ace x Luffy

--- in the Alabasta desert ---

Ace and Luffy had already met each other and this take place at night.

"Everyone go to sleep! We have to wake up early tomorrow." Sanji yawned and went to sleep. Luffy snuggled into Ace's warm body and fell asleep.

Luffy and Ace slept a little far away from the others. Suddenly in the middle of the night Luffy whimpered softly, waking Ace. "Uh... Ace..." Luffy whispered and turned. He frowned as if having a bad dream. He reached out into the night sky and mumbled something about "Help..."

Suddenly he smiled as if the nightmare had turned into a good dream. The sight of Luffy smiling in his sleep made Ace blushed. He suddenly leaned forward and kissed Luffy lightly on the lips. Just as his lips touched Luffy's, Luffy's eyes fluttered open.

Ace, who was surprised and embarrassed, staggered backwards. "A-ace?" Luffy asked, blushing as he sat up and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Uh... Sorry." Ace turned away, blushing furiously.

Luffy touched his lips with his fingers and felt that his lips felt a little dry and Ace's lips looked so moist and inviting. He suddenly stretched his arms and pulled the surprised Ace closer.

He smashed his lips with Ace's. Ace tried to resist but lust took over. Their kiss was slow at first but got faster and rougher until they were out of breath. They pulled apart and panted heavily.

"Luffy..." Ace whispered, his voice dripping with lust. He pulled Luffy into his embrace and nibbled softly on Luffy's ear, making Luffy instantly hard. Ace reached down and stroked Luffy softly through his pants. "Ah, Ace!" Luffy panted. Smirking, Ace unbuckled Luffy's pants, freeing his hard member.

He stroked it softly with whispering, "Wow, even though you're rubber, you still can get hard..." which made Luffy blushed.

Luffy's panting increases when Ace made his hand warmer and stroked Luffy harder. Then he gave the top a small lick. "Ah Ace! I'm... I'm... comi...!" Ace immediately took his hand off Luffy's member. "You can't cum just yet." Ace whispered seductively and kissed Luffy.

While kissing, he pulled Luffy's pants off and that goes unnoticed by Luffy. Then he suddenly inserted a finger into Luffy's hole, making Luffy gasped in surprise and pain. "A-ace..." Luffy gasped. Ace kissed him again as he inserted another finger. It didn't hurt as much again.

When he inserted the third finger, he found Luffy's sweet spot. He pressed on it and Luffy immediately moaned and cummed, dirtying his shirt and Ace's naked upper body.

Ace smirked as he said, "Didn't I tell you not to cum?" Luffy blushed and tried to hide his face. Ace immediately opened his own pants and steadied his member in front of Luffy's entrance. "Consider this punishment." He whispered as he thrusted in. Luffy yelped and Ace moaned in pleasure.

Luffy's inside were so hot Ace thought he could melt. "Ace..." Luffy whispered, tears in his eyes. Ace bent down and unbuttoned Luffy's shirt and began licking and playing with Luffy's nipples, making him moaned harder.

When he felt he had enough, he trusted in more faster and harder and hit Luffy's sweet spot everytime he thrusted in as he stroked Luffy's member with a fast pace. They both moaned really loud as they both cummed.

Ace fell on top Luffy in exhaustion, panting. Luffy was already passed out from the pleasure. Ace smiled weakly at him as he dressed himself and Luffy.

Then he fell asleep right next to Luffy, both smiling happily.

__________________________________

Guys, thanks for reading! ^^

Anyway, I just wanna say that you can suggest pairings to me as long as it's yaoi pairing. ^_^ Did you get the 'feels'?

A

dditional pictures
And
Cute tidbits

dditional picturesAndCute tidbits

How Ace looks at Luffy 🔼