Zoro x Sanji

This is dedicated to 'animelover19205' because he/she suggested the pairing ^^

_________________________________________________

"How can it be so hot outside?!" Usopp whined for like the thousandth time. "Shut up and accept it!" Nami snapped. "Here, I've got some Popsicles." Sanji was handing out Popsicles to everyone.

"Where's that Marimo?" He looked around. "Up there, he's on duty." Nami said. Sanji went up and found Zoro sleeping without shirts on. Sanji kicked him on the side to wake him up.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Zoro winced. "Here, a Popsicle." Sanji said, handing it to Zoro. "Eh, thanks." Zoro said. Sanji then sat down across from Zoro, sucking his own lemon Popsicle. Zoro eyed him. Sanji was only wearing a thin piece of beach shirt and it wasn't buttoned up. His black shorts was thin too. Seeing the sweating Sanji sucking a lemon Popsicle aroused Zoro.

He quickly finished his own Popsicle before closing in to Sanji. He took Sanji's Popsicle out of his mouth and put it in his own mouth. "What the hell?!" Sanji tried to grab the Popsicle again. Zoro dodged him and quickly finished the Popsicle, leaving behind a chunk of it in his mouth.

"Give me back my Popsicle!" Sanji dashed for Zoro again. Zoro tossed the empty Popsicle stick towards Sanji then opened his mouth, showing Sanji the chunk of ice. Then Zoro chuckled and closed his eyes, going to sleep.

Sanji slowly walked towards Zoro and had a nosebleed when he saw Zoro's body glistening in sweat.

A small stream of the Popsicle trickled down Zoro's chin. Sanji wiped his nosebleed and tried to control himself. He lost it when Zoro whimpered in his sleep. He leaned forward and licked the dripping ice. This woke Zoro up.

"What the-?!" Zoro leaned backwards more. "What the hell are you doing?!" Zoro yelled. "Getting my Popsicle back." Sanji said simply as he kept licking. Zoro blushed at the sight of Sanji licking him.

"There's more in your mouth." Sanji said after he finished. Before Zoro can do anything, Sanji leaned forward and kissed Zoro, his tongue rolling the ice into his own mouth. Zoro, who was aroused in the first place, took the ice back. It was an ice battle, until the ice finished.

They pulled apart, panting for air and full of lust. Sanji noticed a stream of yellow lemon water trickling down Zoro's body. Down, down, to his pants. This made Sanji hard.

He began licking the lemon water, down from Zoro's neck, to his chest, to his nipple, to his stomach, and finally to his pants. Meanwhile, Zoro was moaning with all the licking. When Sanji finished, he was hard as a rock.

Sanji, noticing the bulge in Zoro's pants, smirked and forcibly removed his belly warmer and tried to open his pants. Zoro tried to resist but his energy was long gone. When Sanji succeeded, Zoro's member sprang up and was covered in precum and sweat. Tingling below, Sanji grabbed it and put it in his mouth.

It was warm and hard and it seemed like a fountain was pouring from the top. His precum was salty. Sanji licked and sucked on it, making Zoro moaned and panted. "Ah, I'm... I'm cumming!" Zoro shot milky like stuff into Sanji's mouth and it overflowed.

Sanji swallowed it before speaking. "Huh, that was fast. Are you a virgin?" He asked. Embarrassed, Zoro looked away. It surprises Sanji. "Well then let me teach you." Sanji snickered. He opened his own pants and out came his rock hard member. "I'll teach you to be on top." He said. Sanji lubes his own finger and inserted them into his own hole and opened it wide enough for Zoro to see. "See? This is where you come in." Sanji said. "Before..." Before Sanji finished speaking, Zoro immediately thrust in, making Sanji gasped.

"Uh..." Zoro was overwhelmed with pleasure. It was hot, slippery, and tight inside Sanji. "Uh you're so tight!" Zoro grunted as he started to move. Sanji winced in pain. "Ah, Zoro!" Sanji gasped and panted. Zoro smirked and said, "This is not my full length." Sanji gasped and whimpered when Zoro thrust deeper. Zoro then hit Sanji's sweet spot and Sanji cummed as he yelled "Zoro!" in pleasure.

Hearing his sexy voice, Zoro threw his head back and cummed in Sanji. His cum overflowed. "Hah... hah... your cum is still thick and it's even more than before." Sanji panted. He crawled over to the exhausted Zoro. He grabbed his limp member, startling him. Sanji gave it a little lick and it instantly became hard again.

"This is punishment for you!" Sanji said before taking him in his mouth. "Stop, hah.. please... I'm tired... Sanji!" Zoro gasped as Sanji licked and slowly inserted his tongue into Zoro's slit. Zoro winced in pain but it slowly turned to pleasure. Sanji suddenly withdraw his tongue, allowing Zoro's cum to spill. "Heh, it's still as much even when it's the third time." Sanji said after swallowing.

Both collapsed in exhaustion. Suddenly Zoro saw another unopened stick of Popsicle. He opened the wrapping, took a chunk of it and showed it to Sanji while teasing him, "Want some?"