iv

I clearly remember the day, I saw the boy cry for the first time

We had just finished our exams, and all  the students were rushing into the usually empty halls, to see their grades.

There, in the middle of the overexcited crowd, stood a beautiful boy, a single tear caressing one of his slightly rosy cheeks.

I had gone to see the results, and I found out he had been the best among all the students of our school.

Somehow I found myself believing he was crying because he was happy, but when he turned around I halted my movements, sort of paralyzed.

His eyes - lucid due to the tears threatening to fall down - were incredibly beautiful.

And not because of their unique color or the long lashes framing them.

It was the emotions they displayed.
Where I was looking for happiness, I found way more than that.
I found happiness, relief, insecurity, sadness, anger, hate, desperation, love, fear, anxiety, curiosity.
It was a hurricane of emotions, and I was hopelessly captured by it.

Thinking about what I was seeing, I was confused.

He was the boy loved by everyone, so shouldn't he simply be happy?

-

Hey :)

How was your day?
How are you feeling right now?

I hope all of you are happy, because you deserve all the happiness of the world. x

If not, that's okay, too. 
Just make sure not to stress yourselves out too much. Take a deep breath, do something that makes you happy and try not to think about anyone or anything else than you for some time.
And if you need some sort of help please send me a dm.
It's okay not to feel good all the time, and it's okay to seek for help.
Even if you only want to chat, I'm here ^^
I love you ❤️

-

dedicated to all the people who are there for me and support me.
thank you so much for your support, because it really means the world to me.
I know I repeat myself, but it's just so difficult to resume the immense gratitude I feel into words.
I don't care how many of you there are, because as long as there is someone who actually enjoys my books and feels happy reading them, even if it's only one person, I will continue to give the best of me.
Each one of you is so precious, and you make me feel like the happiest person alive.
I know I'm just another person among all the people in the world, but I really hope you understand, that you make me happy, you make me feel loved, you make me love myself more, you make me believe in myself and you're giving me hope and inspiration.

I am incredibly thankful to you.

V