vi

The first time I met his family, was the day before Christmas

I had been out, walking around the town, when I had seen a breathtakingly beautiful boy, accompanied by nearly equally beautiful parents.

They looked like the perfect family, nearly as if they weren't real. As if they were actors inside a movie, the boy being the protagonist in the middle of his own spotlight.

I had found myself observing them, while they were walking around and occasionally glancing at the expensive objects behind the shop's glass.

Someone had told me that his father was the ceo of a quite famous and successful company, thus earning a lot of money.

While looking at the perfect little family, I felt like something was missing.

Something small, yet very important.

I observed them longer, my eyes halting on every detail.
I saw the mother's pearl white hand resting on the boy's shoulder and the smile on the face of his proud father.
I saw the love for their son in their eyes, and the attention they gave him.

But I also saw the empty space, the distance between the two parents, and the missing smile on the face of the boy loved by everyone.

That was when I realized, that maybe they loved him more than they loved each other.

-

Hey beautiful people 💞
How are you?
Have you been eating enough?

I am good, but tomorrow I have a physics exam and I'm really bad at physics.

I'm gonna go back to studying now, but I just wanted to post another chapter for you.

I hope this book is not too boring.

I love you a lot ❤️

-

dedicated to goldenkookiex  and Serendipshitty
you know you two are my everything, so I'm not even gonna start on how thankful I am and how much I appreciate you.