-

Hello again ^^

Hello again ^^

I know some of you might be perplexed because of the sudden ending.
Actually, writing only 10 chapters and making it end like that, was my intention from the very beginning.

My intention was also to never tell whether the person telling the story (the "I") is a male or a female or something else, nor to give much info about them or the boy.

This is because I want all of you to reflect.

-

The person who always sees the beautiful boy and talks about his life etc could be you, and the beautiful boy could be everyone around you.

Someone does not need to have scars, dying friends or parents, traumas or anything else you can think of, as a reason to be depressed.

Someone could have a perfect life and still hate themselves.
And take into consideration that you do not know whether the person's life is truly perfect or not.
Not everyone likes to make their private life public, and there's people who have serious problems but prefer to pretend everything is alright.

I'm not saying that you should think of everyone as depressed, nor should you push someone to talk to you about something private if they don't want to.

I'm just saying, PLEASE treat everyone with respect, and think twice before you make fun of someone or criticize them. Even when you simply state your opinion, or you comment on something or scold someone.
Maybe to you it doesn't seem that mean, but you never know how sensitive someone is.

Just because some things don't hurt you, it doesn't mean that they don't hurt others.

Just, please always think about what others may feel.
I'm sure you all are surrounded by some wonderful people without even realizing it.

-

But there's something else that is important to me, and that is the well being of whoever is reading this.
As I said, you do not need to have gone though every type of hell on this planet to say that you're not okay.
It's honestly okay not to be happy all the time, and you do not need to give a concrete reason for it.
It's okay if you are hurting, and it's okay to admit that you need help, and if anyone ever tells you otherwise, you really should not listen to them.

You are the only person that can know whether you are okay or not.

If you feel like you need help, don't be ashamed to ask for it.
You have done nothing wrong, nor are you alone.

Whatever happens, please remember that there IS someone who cares.
Maybe you haven't found that person yet, or maybe that person is close to you without you realizing it.

And if you honestly feel like no one is there for you, then there's still me, and I do care. I care about each one of you.
So if you ever need help, I am right here for you.
I may not be good at giving advice, but I promise I will listen to you.

You matter to me, you are precious, you are worth being loved and you are beautiful. 💜

-

As for what happens to the boy, it depends on you.
It depends on what you would do if you were the person seeing him hurting.
You can picture your own ending, as there's different endings to different storys.

I really do wish for a happy ending for each story in this world, but that depends on the behavior of every character included.

-

If there's any questions left, please write them down below, and I'll try to answer them :3
Please remember I'm a chaotic person so it could be that I don't have an explanation for something.

Chapter i

Chapter ii

Chapter iii

Chapter iv

Chapter v

Chapter vi

Chapter vii

Chapter viii

Chapter ix

Chapter x

General questions

I'm honestly sad that it's over, but at the same time I'm incredibly happy cause this is actually the first book I ever completed!

V