Author Note

I completely forgot this but...
All characters and really everything but the storyline belongs to JK Rowling.

I wrote this story because I find the whole time turner thing pretty cool. I got fed up with people not staying true to the story so I decided to make my own and I might have by accidentally made a love story in it too. Don't worry no one is falling in love with anyone who is not in their generation, more about that later. So there were these story's with Albus and Scorpius in Gryffindor and the next Gen Marauders were James, Albus, Lily, Rose and Louis.

I did a lot of research and I might put my research into a different book because all of that stuff is what made me fall in love with the next generation, soooooooooooo ya.

This paragraph is important. Starting in the second chapter anyone who has the same names as each other the second generation is bold, this does not include Fred.

Back to the love thing, Lily and James are not together yet and the only couple is Teddy and Victorie so far.

I am definitely favouriting James and Alice because they are my favourites (I've spelt favourite wrong so often it auto corrects wrong to favorite) and if I went to Hogwarts I would be in their year. Sorry in advance if I don't show any boy POV's or if I do they all suck because I don't know what goes on in their heads. Also sorry if all of them are in Alice's POV.

For all you people like me that don't understand many abbreviations "POV" stands for Point Of View, it took me half a book to figure it out and every chapter started with "___ POV". Ha I'm dumb.

I'm very bored sooooooo, I'm a Hufflepuff, by choice mostly, and also a Gryffindor. I find it funny because I act more like a Gryffindor but almost every test I've taken says I'm a Hufflepuff. I'm like a Tonks sort of Hufflepuff.

What are you human being that is not there?