3

Alice

James ran in with something in his hand, sat down in the nearest chair, and gave it to Teddy.

"What's that?" Maisie asked me quietly and I shrugged my shoulders not knowing.

"I expected more Ali," James said shaking his head. "it's verita sirum. Nicked it from Slighorns."

"I'm sorry, but I'm half failing potions right know sooooo." I defend myself poorly.

"Oh ya," he said pretending to just remember "I had to tutor you so you didn't fail. Why couldn't you just have asked one of your friends?"

"Stop talking."

"That's right. Because you don't-"

"Shut it Potter." I warned.

"Why?" He taunted.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes giving up on the conversation.

"What do you have nothing else to say?" He smirked. That was a terrible idea because I might be failing potions but I'm great at everything else.

Expelliourmus. Stupify. Levicourpus. I can do wordless magic so they have no idea what spells I'm doing. James is now hanging upside down wandless from the ceiling. They were very easy spells but I couldn't actually hurt James the only reason they found it somewhat scary was because they didn't know what spells I was using.

"Alice put him down!" Rose said. But I couldn't hear her my mind was buzzing.

"Alice!" Teddy said and probably a few other as well but I couldn't hear.

"Alice. Put him down please." Albus said from beside me in a quieter voice than everyone else's. I brung him down from the ceiling and gave him back his wand.

"That was entertaining." Sirius said smiling. "I thought she like the first guy but maybe she likes the second one."

After Sirius' comment we sat down and avoided each other's eyes for the rest of the day.

"Do you want to end up worse than him? Because I know lots of lovely spells." I said glaring at Sirius.

"I'm good." Sirius said.

"Why'd you call him 'Potter' and why did everyone call you 'Alice'." Remus asked.

"That is why we're here." Vic said.

"You all obviously know that we are from a different time." Teddy said.

"2021, to be exact." Lily added.

"A time turner broke and now we are here." Lorcan explained.

"Teddy told me to get the verita sirum in case you didn't believe us." James said.

"We believe you. You don't have to take it." Alice said and Teddy smiled relived because he would have been the one to take it considering he's the oldest of all of us.

"I think some real introductions are necessary." James said emphasizing the word 'real' and everyone agreed.

"I'll start I think. Then we'll go by age." Teddy said and we all nodded. "My name is Teddy Lupin."

"Nice Moony." Sirius said patting him on the back and Remus just kinda paled.

"Are you-?" Remus asked and trailed off terrified of the answer.

"No I'm not a werewolf." Teddy answered. "I'm 24 and was in Hufflepuff when I went to Hogwarts."

"You don't look 24." Lily said.