Money, money, money

Debbie woke up smiling, everything ended great. Heist was over, they had money and all 8 women were happy.
Debbie started to plan her next heist, but she wanted keep it secret cause it's gonna be her heist. She want to do it alone. This time she's going to steal something more than necklace.

Debbie's POV

I love being alone. Cause then I can think about smallest details, mistakes, and even feelings. But now I really need someone, someone like me.
I don't need lover, I need friend. Of course.. I can say that I have 7 real friends now, but there is Lou, she's different...She is my soulmate. She understands me the way no one ever did, and still I did hurt her the most.

-.....-

Lou was staying in the bar, she never liked being here, but all she needed now was silence. She wanted to run away from her lifestyle, and from Debbie...All these years she was trying to show how much Debbie means to her, but Debbie always saw just her job. So finally Lou gave up trying.

Suddenly there was a phone call:

"What?" Lou answered.
"Hi, listen come to my house, there will be Tammy, Rose and others...you know we're going to celebrate our heist success" Debbie's voice sounded very different, she sounded messed up.
Lou didn't wanted to go, but she couldn't say no to Debbie.
"Look, ok...but i was planing to get drunk, so you better have vodka for me" Lou smiled.
"Well I don't have vodka, but maybe wine will be ok?" Lou could hear Debbie laughing, and somehow this made her heart beat faster.
"I'm coming"...

-...-

When Lou arrived she saw that she is alone with Debbie.
"Where are others?" She actually was happy about it, but she was a little hurt, that Debbie lied to her.
"I thought if I have said that we're going to be alone, you wouldn't come then" They both were standing at the doorway for 10 minutes and staring at eachother, but finally Lou cut the silence. "So...where's wine. I'm ready to get drunk" Debbie rolled her eyes, she knew Lou to well, she's not going to drink, she wanted to stop the awkwardness. Debbie gave her a glass of red wine and sat on the sofa in front of Lou, she was staring at Lou, at her blue eyes, her hair, how beautiful she was...
"R u alive, you going to eat me with your eyes" Lou said with smile. And they both laughed.
"Oh please...that wall is more interesting to look at than u" Debbie laughed, but Lou was hurt, it wasn't like she cared, but she wondered if she really mean it.
"Why did you invited me here, Deb?" Lou looked straight into her dark brown eyes. "Well...um...I...guess I needed to talk about our next heist..r u in?" Well of course it wasn't the cause why she invited Lou, She just wanted to be with her.
"You need more money? I knew it...well I can't help you with that, I'm not into it..." Lou was scared, she didn't want to be hurt anymore, by Debbie.
"Lou, c'mon..you need money too, I promise this going to be our last heist" Lou had enough. "I don't care, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of this lifestyle, I want to live simple life, and I'm sorry...that new life doesn't include you" Lou stood up and went outside, Debbie don't even tried to stop her, that's even better.

-...-

Debbie sat on the sofa for next 20 minutes...she was right, Lou doesn't even touched her wine glass, but she left...will she come back? Or this was goodbye...She didn't want to know.

-...-

Lou came back to her bar, but outside the bar she saw police cars, and somehow she didn't run...The policeman came to her:
"Lou Miller?" He was tall, had brown hair and brown eyes, Lou thought that he was pretty handsome.
She could have said her fake name, but she didn't want to hide anymore.
"Yes, me" Policeman took handcuffs from his car. "Mrs. Lou Miller you are arrested for organizing the heist and Stealing necklace from The Met Gala."
Lou didn't care, she have nothing to lose anymore.

OMG...I'm sorry for my mistakes(English is my 3rd language...)But I needed to write a fanfic for this couple...yeah this is pretty sad NOW...but i have some plans for this story❤hope you'll like it. I don't care if it sucks cause i just wanted to write something...