New problem

Lou almost choked. She couldn't believe it. It was a dream come true. She was waiting for this moment 15 years, but maybe Debbie was just joking. "What?" She was trying to sound normal, but she sounded a little sarcastic. "I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say that". Debbie stand up. She was ashamed and wanted to run away, run far, far away, but then Lou stopped her. "Don't apologize" She grabbed Debbie's hand, their eyes met. They both felt the same. They loved each other, and they both knew that it will take some time to got used to it. "Lou...I need to say what I feel." Lou's heart started to beat faster, cause she knew what Debbie was going to say. "I love you, Lou" She looked at Lou's breathtaking blue eyes. She recognized that now they are a lot deeper and beautiful. Lou was going to cry. Debbie was waiting for Lou to say something, but insted she hugged her. But that hug was better than million words, hug described all Lou's emotions. "You have no idea how scared I was" Debbie whispered. The smell of Lou's perfume was perfect. Well cause Lou was perfect. "Me too" Lou was full of different emotions, at one point she was the happiest person on earth, but she kept thinking what will other women say? And it looked like Debbie could read her mind. "Can we keep it a secret for a little bit of time, you know..I'm not ready to tell anyone else, I don't wanna share you with anyone" Lou was so lucky, she thought. Every Debbie's smile was like gift. She was absolutely wicked by her. She leaned to her and kissed her gently. It was very short, but very special kiss. They both were like in heaven and they promised to enjoy every second.

.---.

Tammy was making dinner,all 6 women were still at Lou's bar, because she promised to come with Debbie. After 30 minutes they finally showed up.
They all hugged each other. Tammy saw a red lipstick stain on Lou's lips, but at first she ignored it,but when she came to hug Debbie she saw the same red lipstick. No. That's not true. She thought.
Women were enjoying the evening, but Tammy always tried to see some tension between Lou and Debbie, she there was something going on but, could they be in love.
As time was passing, they all were drunk and leaving the bar. Tammy's husband was already there but she needed to talk to Debbie. She grabbed her hand and they both started to talk in the corner. "What the hell, Debbie?"
She was trying to sound serious, but was too drunk for it. "What do you mean?" Debbie laughed, she had no idea. "I mean Lou." Debbie stopped breathing for a moment, then spoke again. "What do you know?". It wasn't like she cared about being lesbian. She cared for Lou, how others will react. "Everything, but I'm not going to tell anybody...well i have a request" She said it with kind voice, well that was Tammy she was a kind person, but what's got into her right now, she didn't know. "Say it"
....

Sorry...it's been couple days since i last posted, enjoy...thank you for your support❤❤❤