Promise

Lou and Debbie had the most amazing evening. Lou never talked to Debbie about her life or childhood, and Debbie never been so open about herself as well. Lou could finally trust Debbie, she knew that.
"Why didn't you fake your name, when they caught you" Both were sitting on the bed, so Debbie came a little closer to Lou. "I don't know. I thought that's it. I thought you all r going to start new life and...yeah. And i didn't want to get in your way" Lou tried to hide her shaking voice a little, but Debbie knew her to well, she could hear that.
"How can you say that, Lou?" Debbie stopped a little to look at Lou's eyes.
"You're my partner, my best friend, you know me like no one else , don't say that ever again. And don't run away from me ever again" She was going to add something more but Lou interuppted. "So why you keep hurting my feelings all the time, Deb? You always make me trust you and then i got burnt again..why?" Debbie looked at Lou's eyes, they were filled with tears and looked like two glasses of ocean, she wanted to say how much Lou means to her, but she was scared. She was scared that she might hurt her again. "I'm sorry. I know There's not enough apologies in the world, to express how bad i feel for making you feel this way. I promise, that won't happen again, Lou" She wiped Lou's Rolling tear. Their eyes met, They both wanted this moment to last forever, but phone ring broke the silence. It was Tammy.
"Hi, Tam...what's up?" Debbie picked up with annoyed voice. Tammy ruined one of the most beautiful moment in her life. "Is Lou with you?" She was sleepy, probablly just woken up."Yeah, she's with me...she's going to stay here all night, bye...i'll meet you all tommorow" First time she was happy to hung up for Tammy. Lou was already laughing, cause she never saw Debbie so annoyed.
"Tammy?" Lou asked. "Yeah, she was curious where were you" Debbie got up and went to the kitchen "Maybe we could order a pizza?".. Lou laughed.
"In the midle of the night?...No...I'm not thaat hungry" Both women laughed, and then Debbie asked. "Do you wanna live here with me?or come here more often?" Lou was schoked, she heard what she always wanted, but she couldn't say yes. "Yeah i can come more often" What a horrible answer, Lou thought. Debbie knew that she messed up the evening, and it was way too fast. She was so dumb at the moment. All she wanted was to stay with Lou forever. " I'm sorry, Lou. I'm tired, and speaking nonsense." Lou smiled. She saw that Debbie was sleepy, so she didn't ask anything. "Go to sleep, you're tired. I'll stay here tonight." They both looked at each other, Debbie was going to say goodnight, but Lou did it first.

.---.

Debbie woke up first. She remembered yesterday, and how she screwed her chance to get closer with Lou. Why she couldn't say that she love her. Why was it so hard?...She got up and went downstairs, she saw Lou still sleeping on the sofa. How she can look so perfect even in the morning, without any makeup, Debbie thought...She sat near Lou. And watched her sleep.

Lou wasn't sleeping. She just didn't want to ruin the moment. She was just enjoying the fact that Debbie is near her. When she opened her eyes, she saw Debbie looking at her...Debbie didn't see that Lou is awake. So Lou cleared her throat. Debbie jumped a little. "God...you scared me!!" She stood up, and felt so guilty for watching her sleep. "Hey, I'm not the one who stare at people when they sleep" They laughed.
After thirty minutes they were eating breakfast, and planing to meet with others, then Debbie asked a question.
" Do you want to do another heist?" Debbie was trying to sound cool, but her voice started to shake a little.
"With other 6 women?" Lou asked.
"No, just me and you" She couldn't believe she was going to talk about it.
"And what you're going to steal?" Lou was interested this time.

"Your heart"...

This chapter is just their conversation...but whatever. I had a little different plans for this story, but i changed it a little. And i have no idea where this story is going....
Um...Sorry for mistakes, and hope you'll like it.