Guilt

Debbie leaned closer and pressed her lips to Tammy's.
"Debbie?" Tammy broke the kiss. "What are you doing?, what if Lou sees us? You went to a different continent for her and now you are kissing me? You're my dearest friend, but that's not right." Tammy was pretty angry, Debbie was shocked, she knew Tammy was right, she knew that she did one of the biggest mistakes in her life. "I'm so sorry, I just missed you, and I don't know what to do now." Tammy was going to say something but-
"Tammy?" She heard Lou voice and she finally saw Lou, she looked better than ever. Debbie tried to think some explanation why she lied, but Lou came closer and hugged Tammy.
"I'm so sorry, Tammy. I shouldn't have acted like that. I'm sorry." Tammy was more than shocked, and after what happened today she didn't have words. "Wait? you cut your hair?" Lou asked confused, they all laughed, but that laugh was very uncomfortable.
"And Debbie why did you lie?" Lou wasn't angry, she felt guilty for not letting them meet. "I-I thought you are going to be mad at me." She hugged Lou as a thank you sign. They went inside. Lou could feel the uncomfortable atmosphere between the 3 of them, but she thought it's because of the fact that they saw each other almost a year ago. They sat in front of each other, there was a silent minute before Lou spoke.
"How r you, Tammy?" Lou smiled at Tammy and waited for an answer.
"I'm fine." Tammy looked down for a minute. "I divorced, children lives with their father, other women hates me but, i'm fine.." She wasn't crying, Tammy was strong, she looked straight into Lou's eyes. Lou stand up and went to hugg Tammy. "I'm sorry. I will explain everything to all the women and your husband. I trust you, And I was so wrong . I'm going to take care of this, I promise." Lou stood up and went to her seat again.
They talked for a couple hours, and remembered all the great times they had. Lou was very happy, she knew how Debbie loves Tammy as a friend, and she had to be honest, she missed Tammy very much.

But Debbie didn't feel good. She felt guilty. She was scared. She didn't know what to do, maybe tell everything to Lou?

Tammy went home. Lou sat next to Debbie. "I missed her" Lou said as she kissed Debbie, but Lou broke the kiss.
"No. I Can't." Lou came closer. "What is it?" Debbie looked down and was preparing herself to tell everything.
"Lou, i will understand if you'll never want to talk with me again" Lou was shocked, she didn't know what happened but she felt big fear.
"I kissed Tammy" Debbie broke in tears, Lou let go Debbie and sat on the floor."When?" Lou didn't want to hear the answer.Because she knew the answer. " Today, before you saw us" Debbie came closer to hug Lou, but Lou stood up. "Who started it, you or Tammy?" Lou wasn't crying, she was angry. "I kissed Tammy." Lou came closer and kissed Debbie's cheek.
"Don't you dare to talk to me again" She let go Debbie's hand but Debbie stopped her "Lou.." Lou looked into her eyes. "I need time. Leave me alone."...

"I love you, Lou!"

"I love you too".

New part is here...sorry for my mistakes i didn't read it. Hope you'll like it.