Can't stop workin'

3 months later...

Debbie was sitting in her office. She was slowly drinking her coffee and reading some news. She found a job in some fashion magazine, because Rose told everyone that she's good at it. But the truth was, the job was a waste of time.
"fuck it" Debbie stood up and went downstairs, her working place was beautiful, it had retro style but way too many stairs. Her co-workers weren't as nice as she expected but she didn't really care.
Lou became a chief. Even if she didn't like the job at all. The truth was, she missed heists, she missed the friendship all women had before.
...

Debbie came home. It's been a long day. Once she opened the door she saw all women sitting on the couch. They were talking and laughing, Debbie missed this relationship between all of them. She went closer and then all of them saw Debbie, they greeted each other.Debbie missed all of them so much, she missed their heists, and collaborations.
"What do you think, Debbie"? Tammy asked, clearly knowing Debbie didn't listen.
"What?!I'm sorry I didn't listen" Daphne Rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee. Lou spoke. "We are planning to rob the Oscars". Debbie's jaw dropped, she couldn't express the joy she felt. She just nodded. Debbie caught Lou's gaze, and smiled.
"Debbie, you are going to be the team leader." Tammy spoke this time. "We trust you". All women agreed with Tammy, but Debbie shook her head. "No, I can't plan everything alone. I need one more person to help me. I can't do that alone, plus i don't want to be leader all the time. Who want to be a part of planning with me??" Debbie asked, there stood silence when Lou raised her hand. "I can" Everybody agreed, and started planning their heist. They knew that it's not going to be an easy task, but they had Daphne, who was going to host the Oscars this year.

...

2 months passed. there was only month left. Everyone was going crazy over the fact that Oscars are coming. The only one who didn't really care was Dapne, she felt comfortable and believed in herself, which was good for a job like this.
Lou and Debbie at the same time, were going mad. They had so much work to do, that they even didn't have time for their own lives anymore.
...
Oscars night.

Everybody looked stunning...from A-list actors to Unknown directors. While everybody were enjoying the red carpet Women began their work. Debbie and Lou were sitting in the truck. Watching every detail. Their plan was to stole 9 Oscars and sell them. It was easy to sell but very hard to get.

....2 weeks later...

Heist was successful they sold all Oscars, and ruined the Oscar's ceremony. Women became very close again and spent most of the time together.

Debbie and Lou enjoyed their life, finally. They were happy. Everything became calm. Every argument that they had was forgotten and they lived happily ever after.

I'm so sorry for making you wait so long, but i lost any inspiration for this and I decided to end it. I'm thinking abt other DebbiexLou fanfic but i still haven't decided yet...For now I'm going to write some AHS fanfics. Also I'm very thankful for those who read it❤️And sorry for that huge time jump, I just didn't know what to write.❤️Hope you enjoyed this story.