One Last Thing

*You can ignore this if you'd like!*
Sorry to be that person to add something AFTER book completion but I felt pretty compelled so...

I always love to go through the comments everyone leaves and enjoy reading the various comment threads (I'm lookin' at you guys @ chapter 33's cheesecake discussion), you are all so kind and supportive, and very humorous at times. I see almost every comment you all leave and I'm very thankful!

I also see some comments and discussions that pertain to various relationships with parents that some of you experience. As someone who is close to their family as a whole, I didn't necessarily think about how real some of the scenarios with Jeongguk's father & mother may be to some of you. It actually makes me sad that for some of you that (or more) may be a daily occurrence.

Parents are meant to love and nurture; not degrade and belittle. You are all special and meant for great things in your own ways. If you have poor relationships with your parents or any other family member, I hope that will change in the future, whether that be repairing the relationship or breaking yourself away from whatever toxicity there is.
And for those that may not have parents of their own, you are just as special and deserving of love.

All of you are, and I hope someday you find people that will support you and love you endlessly.
❤️

Much love.