The Bonding

You're pretty for a scientist."

Lovisa raised an eyebrow. "Is that supposed to be a compliment?" she asked, as naively as she could.

The guard shrugged. "You have Level 4 clearance with this key." Lovisa moved to take it from him - he pulled away at the last second. "That means you're restricted to the fourth floor of the building only - which is Samples and Research, understood?"

"Yes I understand." she nodded while she counted the security cameras on his monitor. "Actually I was invited by Doctor Hyeon, she's the Head of Research -

" - and Development of Prototypical Intracorporeal Substances, yes I know Doctor Hyeon."

"I see. You're smart for a security guard." Lovisa swept aside some of her platinum blonde hair.

"Oh, thank you." he held out the card, grinning dopily. He watched her trot away in her heels. Her high-waist pencil skirt hugged her shapely hips and flattered her peachy backside. Lovisa glanced behind her, shocking him with her piercing, husky blue eyes. Her long hair was draped over her bare shoulders, though when she felt the blasting air-con air on her low cut top, she swept it over to cover her perky breasts.

Round the corner and out of sight, Lovisa wiped her clammy palms on her skirt. She was never normally this nervous. But, from what she'd heard, there was nothing normal about this event, or what was on display. She triple-checked the contents of her handbag. Phone, ID, pen, notepad, and a small vial brimming with a jet black substance. She licked her lips as she rolled it between her fingertips, keeping it hidden inside her bag.

The elevator arrived. She hit 4.

The second the door closed, Lovisa's bag hit the floor. She twisted open the cap and watched the shiny, viscous ooze trickle onto her palm. Her hands trembled with excitement. She uttered words of encouragement She begged the substance to hurry.

The elevator dinged. Lovisa cursed quietly, then squatted down beside her handbag and stuffed both her hands inside. The doors opened.

A gaggle of lab-coated men and women shuffled inside. A few offered sympathetic nods before turning back to their colleagues. As her view became crowded with suited legs, Lovisa soundlessly removed her hand from her bag and slid it up her taut pencil skirt. Goosebumps rolled down her slender arms as she wiped her palm along her inner thighs. She sipped a ragged gasp and let the chill rattle through her. Her legs tingled pleasantly under it's slick coating. She only wished she had enough privacy to empty the vial. The elevator dinged. She stood up straight. The doors opened and elevator emptied, all except one man.

Lovisa cursed again.

"Are you here for the demonstration?" he asked, a hint of surprise in his voice. Lovisa's beautiful features weren't a common sight this far underground. Lovisa smiled and nodded, tipping the vial into her palm again.

"Actually, I was looking for Doctor Carter's office." she nodded to the intricate map over the man's shoulder. She tapped the vial with her nail, and heard a faint, empty 'clink' answer her.

"Oh, sure!" the man turned to look. Lovisa slipped her hand between the buttons on her sleeveless blouse. She pressed her palm against her flat, smooth stomach. She stifled a soft sigh, rubbing it over her hourglass waist. She bit her trembling lip, while the man droned on with his over-worded guidance. Lovisa's heart pumped faster. She felt a gentle grip around her waist, as though she had slipped into a corset. She couldn't wait to get downstairs, to finally find out if the rumours were really true.

"Does that help you?" he offered at last.

"So much." Her gorgeous smile beamed. "Thank you." The man blushed and shuffled awkwardly out onto the 3rd floor.