005, you're undead to me

[Strangers:
You're Undead to Me]

                                   ▂▂▂Veronica stood with Bonnie and Elena in the Mystic Falls High School hallway

                                   ▂▂▂
Veronica stood with Bonnie and Elena in the Mystic Falls High School hallway. Caroline Forbes walked around giving out leaflets about the 'sexy stud car wash'.

"Unbelievable" Elena said "it's like nothing happened"

"She's in denial" Bonnie added

"Maybe she just wants to forget about it and move on" Veronica suggested as Stefan approached "Hey"

"Hey,uh, you know, I gotta go uh, be somewhere right now" Bonnie excused herself and Veronica joined in "Yeah, me too"

                                      •••
Veronica walked into the parking lot where she soon found Matt and Bonnie, wiping down a car with sopping wet rags.

Veronica adjusted the straps of her black swimsuit she made her way over to them. A small grin spread across her lips when she approached her two friends. "Hello, my fabulous babes." She exclaimed.

Bonnie raised her eyebrows with an expression of surprise. "Hey, Ronnie. I didn't think you were coming." She voiced. Veronica shrugged. "Thought I needed the fresh air."

Matt nodded, but he gave the girl a strange look. "You seem perky today."

"I wouldn't say perky, but I feel different. So I've decided to run with. Fly high, and all that peppy shit." Veronica waved the issue off and leaned down to grab a rag from the soapy bucket at Matt's feet.

"Right." The Donovan boy said. "Just don't reach Caroline level, please." Bonnie shook her head. "You're just annoyed because she called you out for leaving your shirt on."

"Hey, I'm a football player, not a stripper."
Matt said, swiping his rag across the hood of the car they were supposed to wash.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd make a great stripper. Show off the athletic build, Donovan." Veronica wiggled her brows toward the boy, before she twisted the rag in her hands and smacked it across her friend's ass. Matt yelped, turning to the girl wide eyed. "Now I want you to go back to your near comatose state."

Veronica ignored his comment and began to wash the car until she noticed Matt staring at Elena and nudged Bonnie.

"Uh-uh, no" Bonnie immediately disagreed with Matt's actions. "None of that torture pining stuff"

"I'm just observing" Matt lied

Veronica hummed in disbelief "Oh Tiki. This one's yours"

"Why do I always get the homely ones?" Tiki asked. "Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S, I mean, we can clean it, but it's still a P.O.S"

"You don't have to be rude" Bonnie stated.

"Rude is uglying up the road in that junker"
Tiki bent down putting the hose in a bucket of soapy water. Bonnie stared at the bucket concentrated until it's contents exploded causing Tiki to squeal.

Matt made his way over to Tiki to help her so the hose and he eventually did. He handed Tiki his towel and joked "Wet and Wild, Tik"

•••

Veronica spent the whole day at the sexy suds car wash. She was worried about Caroline wondering where she went as the lead up against a black car next to Bonnie.

Her thoughts interrupted as Tiki made her way over to the duo with a broom in her hand "Sweeper Duty"

"What?" Bonnie asked

"We have to clean the pavement" Tiki explained

"It's a car wash. By definition, the pavements clean" Veronica pointed out.

"But not dry"

"And we're doing this why?" Bonnie asked

"Caroline bailed, so that left me in charge"

"Fabulous" Bonnie said sarcastically

"You take first shift" Bonnie nodded and grabbed the broom with a sigh as Veronica played with the pearls on her long necklace.

Bonnie stopped in her tracks and stared at a puddle of water causing it to bubble and eventually burst into flames, it began to spread towards a blue car about 10 feet away making it set on fire. Everyone around them began to scream as Veronica began to pull Bonnie backwards from the fire and Stefan began to shake her violently. Trying to wake her out of some trance she was in.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked as she snapped back to reality.

"You were in some kind of trance" The vampire explained.

"Did I do this?" Bonnie whispered "I think so, yeah" Stefan whispered back.

"Nobody else saw did they?" Bonnie asked softly. The wolf and the vampire both shook their heads. "No? Don't tell anybody" they nodded "please"

Veronica and Stefan sent each other flustered looks as Bonnie began to swiftly walk away.

"Can you give me a ride home later?"

He nodded "Yeah,sure" Veronica smiled as a silent 'thank you' and walked over to Amey.

Another chapter done I'll be posting another today too.  

I'll be skipping next episode because there isn't anywhere for Veronica to fit in.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo