034, the last day

Season 2 ep 20; The Last Day

・・・・・☆

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Veronica sat up in her bedroom writing in her geometry book for homework. She noticed her mother's voice echoing through the white walls of the mansion. She used her new and improved werewolf hearing to which Stefan had said he'd teach her how to use her new abilities but they never got around to doing it, you know because of Klaus and all.

"Tyler, honey. It's your mother. I don't know where you are, but I need you. I've had an accident and I'm in the hospital. Please, Tyler." Her mouths voice stopped and the voice of a man finished for her. "Come home."

Veronica furrowed her brows. "Accident?" What accident she thought. To get more information she tuned back in. "Why'd I say that?"

"Because you had a terrible fall."

She didn't need her supernatural hearing to hear what she heard next. Her mother was send flying off the corner of the staircase and onto the floor. "Mom?!" Veronica called out rushing from her bedroom. Scanning upstairs before going down the stairs to which she spotted her mother unconscious sprawled out onto the floor. "Mom!" Veronica rushed down the stairs feeling for her moms pulse and she picked out her phone and dialled 911. "Hi. My moms been in an accident...."

▹▹▹

THE HOSPITAL

Veronica stood inside of the room staring at her mother. The only sound she heard was her mother's heartbeat in the machine giving her some kind of relief and hope.

Veronica held onto her mother, Carol's hand tightly. She heard a noise, presumably the nurse to check up but the person who came through the door wasn't the nurse. It was Tyler.

"Hi." He greeted his sister awkwardly. He didn't know how to start the conversation with her.

She looked a his furiously. "Hi? Hi? After everything a Hi? Really?" She scoffed and began to leave the room. You can watch over her for now, I need some fresh air."

▹▹▹

OUTSIDE OF THE HOSPITAL

Veronica walked through the electric glass double door wrapping her purple cardigan tighter around her petite body her phone held between her ear and shoulder as she did so.

"Yeah, Alaric this had to be compulsion. Why else would my mom leave a message to Tyler saying she's in the hospital before she actually gets hurt and why else was there this man in my house? I heard her scream, Ric. You don't scream like that unless our scared. But she was just scared she was confused." explained tucking a price of her black hair behind her ear.

"If it is compulsion who do you think did it?" Alaric asked on the other end.

"Unless there's a vampire in town looking to be mayor I'm betting it has to do with Klaus." Veronica explained holding her phone to her earn using her other arm to rest on the soft fabric of her cardigan.