030, crying wolf

・・・・・☆

        ・・・・・☆

THE FORBES RESIDENCE

The next morning, somehow Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Veronica all fit into Caroline's bed, although some of them may wake up with feet by their face (meaning Bonnie). And one of them (meaning Elena) may have woken up on the floor as her phone rang. The other girls groaned at the sound.

"Go away!" Caroline complained.

"Get rid of it!" Veronica demanded as she groaned and lifted her arm, accidentally hitting Caroline's face.

"Ow!" Caroline complained as she threw a cushion in Veronica's face.

"Love you too, Care." Veronica muttered as she opened her eyes fully.

"Shut up and let me sleep." Bonnie simply said.

▹ ▹ ▹

THE MYSTIC GRILL

After Elena announced that she was leaving for the weekend to the Gilbert family lakehouse With Stefan she told the other girls to break down the whole Elijah situation to Veronica.

Now that she was all caught up that meant three girls who were left decided that it was time to get answers from the warlock Luka Martin, so they had decided that they had to discuss what they were going to do. 

"Okay. So tell us about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline demanded as she looked at the Bennett witch. 

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to." Bonnie started but was cut off by Veronica.

"No, we don't." she agreed, nodding along with Bonnie's words.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows." 

"And he's not going to tell you anything." Veronica said.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice." Bonnie smirked at the wolf, who raised her eyebrows in acknowledgement. 

But then the two realized how uncharacteristically quiet Caroline had been and turned to the blonde who was staring at something absentmindedly. Bonnie and Veronica both turned around to see what she was staring at and it was her ex-boyfriend, the ever so amazing Matt Donovan who walked past the girls with a stony facial expression. 

"What was that about?" Veronica asked, thinking they had already made up.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know." Caroline shook her head sadly.

▹ ▹ ▹

And whilst Caroline and Matt had an incredibly awkward conversation, Bonnie was talking to Luka to get out whatever she wanted from him, and it may have had some flirting involved.