Table for two. ONLY!

My mind has been rattling with questions and problems all afternoon!

Dante wants me to meet him in the orchard alone. He was really ticked after the race and he was completely shattered when he left. He's got a lot on his chest right now and I think he just wants somebody to talk to but why me? We've only known each other for just under a week.

Urg, and I'm leaving tomorrow!

I'll be leaving for reality. Reality were I have to leave my band, drop my life and everybody I care about just so my mom can get married. Does she know that after she says 'I do' divorce is not an option? It can't even be taken into consideration! A failed royal marriage is an embarrassment to a whole country.

It's already embarrassing because of me; the daughter of the bride-to-be. A handsome-ish prince marrying a single mother? What could possibly go wrong. Oh please, somebody get me a mallet and I'll show what's going to go wrong!

Hugo nudged me in my ribs as he gestured to Selene with his eyebrows. "Excuse me," I stated.

"I asked if you're excited to be leaving tomorrow?" I sighed as I looked down at my plate covered in olive oil. "Sometimes change is a necessity, dear Jaime. You might discover a new part of yourself."

"Excuse me," I huffed and left the dining room. "I'm not cut out for this shit," I whispered loud enough for them to all hear me.

In my room, I showered and spent twenty minutes sitting at my dresser in a white towel. My thoughts were just all over the place! One thing that was perfectly clear, was Dante wanted to see me. "In two hours," I hissed at the nothingness. I sighed into the desolated silence. "Who do I know that can really waste time?" Without a split second of waiting I hissed out, "Kyra!"

She may do the most nothing but she knows how to turn nothing into something. What would she tell me to do? Honestly, she'd tell me to do something that might get me into trouble. Deep, shitty, trouble. I guess I'm going to do something troublesome then.

I searched my room and found myself picking up my laptop bag and pulling out my song book. I didn't write all our songs just a few like maybe six; that's six out of give or take thirty-five songs. Yes, we have five studio albums, that's how awesome we are!

I began flipping through the pages and pages of sheet music I've scribbled on. I started with this song a while ago and I think it would be the perfect wedding song. If things get better, that is. If not, well then, I wrote my own wedding song! I smiled as I pulled my fantastic electric violin -that Eddy forbid me from playing.

Before I begin, I should put clothes on.

I wonder if Dante would mind if I rocked up in my pajamas. Bad idea! I pulled out my clothing. Not some Renée masterpiece; pure, authentic Jaime. S. Trine wear. A pair of black tights, a fitted neon green dress top with a black leather jacket and high tops.

I pulled the beautiful instrument towards me and angled it with my chin on the chin rest. I read through the music notes and lyrics I wrote and admired the doodles that Strident made on a sticky note he plastered in the top right corner, next to the spine. Underneath the beautifully spiraled tree was his ineligible handwriting that said 'Happy spring break, Love.'

I sighed at note remembering how much I miss him. I looked over the lyrics before playing their corresponding notes. It's such a beautiful song and every time I look or think about this song, I can just see myself holding hands with somebody who's just perfect.

It's like this song was handcrafted by me for them -whoever it is. Somebody who's loyal, strong hearted, bold. That quality that just intertwines with who you are and when you're with that person it's just perfect. A combination of fiery passion and an icy bond that can't be broken.