Santiago's charm; 4

No one's P

No one's P.o.v;

"Hey Ma, we're home" Valentino yelled ad the twins walked through the doors to their house soon to be engulfed in a Delicious smell of their Ma's cooking.

"Oi, take off your shoes and that goes for both of you, Deja de correr señorita!" Their Ma replied as Michelle ran into the kitchen. (Stop running miss)

Valentino watches while slipping off his shoes as a short curvy woman pops out of the kitchen wavy hair bouncing everywhere. A smile adorned her face with pure excitement.

"So, Who's Peter," She asks as her mixed heritage showing through her voice, as she leads her son into the dining room.

"He's some guy in my class mamá," He says letting his American accent go his Spanish voice coming through to please his mother. A smile broke onto his face as he thought of the boy.

"Que!?, esa no es una sonrisa que usas solo para algunos, Mi hoji, " She said knowingly and straight to the point at the boy making sure he understood the boy even if he didn't realize meant a lot to him. ("What!?, That ain't a smile you use for just some nobody, my son")

"how do you even know who Peter is," Valentino said trying to change the fact his face practically lit up when thinking about the boy, a slight skip in his step.

"Mother instincts, besides I have eyes everywhere" The women stated quite proud of her son hoping he gets his parents charm, thankful he gets their looks and personality the only downside was the fact he got his fathers possessiveness, it's a real pain in the a$$.

As they reach the Dinning room, they saw Michelle and Santiago Blacc eating the food out of the pot. With greedy smiles on their faces, and growling because Michelle was stealing food off of her fathers' spoon.

"Idiots impatiences," Ma said as she walked around the table but talking her time as she slapped both on the back of their heads.

"Sorry mamá" "Sorry hunny" the male and the girl said sitting opposite him responded.

As Valentino sits down next to his sister in front of his mother he notices as everyone at the table is staring at him, one with a cheeky smirk the other with anticipation coating their smiles.

"Well... who's the boy, son" Santiago asked wondering who's unfortunate enough to have Valentino's possessive a$$ like them. Wondering if his son has a plan to win over the special boy.

"Well, his name is Peter and he's so cute with puppy dog eyes," states Valentino not going on because if he did he would explain everything and aspect of peter ending p embarrassing himself in front of his family.

"So how are you going to win him over?" Santiago asked really wanting to perfect his son's charm to be as 'talented' as him. 

"So we're just a game to you boy's" Madison scoffed at her husbands' words with an eye roll she turns her back on him and fold's her arms and mugs anything in sight.

Santiago realizes his mistake, in a panic looks to his children for help looking at Michelle first watching as she sits back with a smug look not helping her helpless dad at all. Then proceeds to use his eyes to plead with his son, who meanwhile is thinking of a way to save this dinner, as he notices his dad's please he gets his dad to say.

"Well if it was a game I must have won the jackpot, to have you as my lovely wife" Santiago comments then watches as she turns back to him with the largest grin she could have mustered.

Valentino and Michelle gap as they see their parents kiss, losing their appetite they excuse themselves and go to bed.

................................................................................................................................................................

So hey their both a Hispanic mix now so yea and their parents are so hot by the way Santiago is 6'7 and Madison is 5'5 so massive height difference and Valentino is 6'6 and Peter in the story will be 5'6 and Ned 5'4 and Liz 5'7 and Michelle 6'1.

- The author can't wait to make someone blush