BABY BOY; 5

No one's P

No one's P.o.v;  

At Liz's party

As Valentino entered his best friends party with Michelle by his side and flash on the other. He waits till the two left until he starts making his way into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Hey, Liz" Valentino shouts over the music gaining attention, he glides through the sea of people to get to the other side while fist bumping multiple people and a couple hugs shared to the thirsty girls, finally reaches his friend.

"Hi! Val" Liz greets her closest friend while giving him a hug stealing him away from the greedy people behind them trying to get the two people's attention, going as far as falling hope they would catch them. That didn't work it pissed a couple of people actually.

As the two friend stalk, they don't seem to notice the newest incomers to the party, Peter and Ned.

"Hey, do you want to dance?" Liz asked with hope and excitement.

"Sure" Valentino responds as she drags them to the centre of the clump of people swaying to the music, as the two enjoy each others company many people watch with jealousy as the two sway together in sync. Liz stops swaying as she feels a heated stare in her she looks around to see multiple people glare but most noticeable was a short cute brown-haired boy in the corner.

decides to set the pair up she stops Valentino who is swaying with multiple strangers to talk.

Peters corner.

As the boy watches with envy and jealousy as the 6'6 boy sways with people who aren't him, with a predominant glare faced towards the luckiest girl to always have his attention. Liz. He watches as she stops and looks around with curiosity her eyes landing on him, she stops Valentino who looks a mix between confused, happy and annoyed then she grabs his attention to point at Peter. Valentino notices his puppies glare on Liz before he could change his expression and smirks the waves off Liz telling her.

"Don't worry I'll talk to him" With a smirk he heads to Peter, as multiple people of both genders watch with envy, most of them only showed up because they have the chance to get his attention.

Peter watches as Valentino walks up to him and before he can utter a single word Valentino signals him to walk outside with himself, smirk still plastered on his face. As the two boys go outside Valentino doesn't stop walking until they're around the corner.

Valentino slams Peter to the wall genitally but with a dominant force changing Peter to the wall with a strongly planted hand next to his while the other hand rested on the small boy's waist with the 6'6 boy's knee resting in between the teens' legs.

"Oouhh" Peter couldn't help but moan when he thought about the position they were in.

"What was that about puppy?" Valentino asked with a low voice demanding an answer.

"It was nothing and stop calling me that" Peter responded with a small voice, not daring to stare into the boy's eyes"

"So glaring at someone is nothing Puppy? getting jealous is nothing?" Valentino inquires teasingly, with a smirk as he watches the boy beneath him squirm as his cheeks turn bright red.

"I wasn't glaring and I'm not jealous!" Peter raised his voice with every word, attracting eyes to his unwanted scene.

"I suggest you stop lying Puppy" Valentino growled while lowering his head into the crook of Peter's neck.

"Fine" Peter said defeated "I was jealous," Peter said ashamed of himself, although he normally wasn't like this he couldn't help himself when it came to Valentino.

"Good boy," Valentino said breathlessly in Peters' ear as he raised the boys' hips to hit his a$$.

Peter shrieked as it happened he was not mad though, Valentino held his hand on Peters perkily perfect shaped a$$ foundling the cheek.

"Val..." Peter said nervously as he had never seen Valentino like this, although he had seen the male take a drink he had never expected this to happen

"Yes baby," Valentino said looking at the boy once he removed his head but still keeping them in the same place.

"Stop calling me that, you have no right!" Peter said not knowing where this boost of confidence came from but not having enough control of his body which was just calling for Valentino to touch.

After a moment of silence which felt like an eternity for Peter, as he had soon realized how much he had screwed up as Valentino was known to be possessive.

Like in fourth grade Liz had given Valentino a flower which he had cherished at the time, only for Flash to end up taking form the boy and slamming it to the ground calling it 'girly' as he squashed it beneath his foot. Flash ended up going to the hospital with a broken leg, broken foot, a black eye, busted lip and a spine-shivering warning. That was over a flower that would have died anyway. Peter knew he F*cked up.

"You are MINE"

"n-n-no I'm not"

"What don't you get Peter, You Are My BABY BOY"

.....................................................................................................................................

Tada That's it yea.

-The girl who used the description now