I love his soul; 9

No one's P

No one's P.o.v;

As Valentino and Peter left the school (Peter and Valentino left the building) they had to decide whether to go to Valentinos' place or Peters' place.

"Soooo . . ." Peter said whilst looking down blushing under Valentinos' gaze.

"Yeah, yours or mine?" Valentino said looking lovesick at the boy, watching as the smaller boys' check slowly got warmer.

"Um, mine?" Peter questioned finally getting the courage to look up at Valentino.

Can we skip the walk because I'm tired

As the boys arrive at the Parker residence they knock on the door, get greeted by Aunt May.

"Oh hey peter baby how was your day and how is your crush, Val-" May got cut off by the boy shoving his hand over her mouth.

with wide eyes, Peter respond with "Hey! my day was good and please stop talking!"

"Oh hello there," May says once realises who's behind her nephew.

Valentino stood outside the apartment scratching the back of his neck awkwardly trying hard not to burst out laughing at how flustered Peter looked and how shocked and shocked may look.

"Good afternoon Miss Parker" Valentino said flashing May his charming smile.

"h-hi" May said shying away from the tall boys' gaze blushing.

"Oh right come in" May continued to blush while letting the boy in.

"Nice place" Valentino commented whilst looking around.

"Auntie May can we PLEASE talk," Peter said not giving may any time to respond makes his way into the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the living/lounge room.

Valentino was left alone in the living/lounge room confused on what to do as he hears whispers while he sits down and starts playing with his hands he sees the two others whispers continuously look back and forth between each other and himself.

Valentino thinks to himself about how he was going to ask puppy (Peter) to be his. (boyfriend). Valentino hated the thought of Peter being with someone else, in fact, he could even fathom the thought of his puppy being with someone else. He also hated the thought of forcing Peter into a relationship, besides his family has always had the dominant male and opinionated submissive partners (i don't want to write women because first off peter ain't a woman) but Valentino steemed from the most dominant part of the family tree, the Blaccs'. Being impulsive, dominant, aggressive, possessive and extremely jealous.

Valentino hadn't really had a full-time relationship except for hock ups with multiple people at his school, He's not a fuck boy, he doesn't go around fucking girls or guy in janitor closets except for those 2 girls and 4 boys. Scratch the whole, not a fuck boy he is one. This is why Valentino had been so attracted to Peter.

No one had ever rejected Valentino when he asked to be 'pleased' except for Peter, ever since that Valentino had been infatuated with Peter and wanted him to be his. Not a toy but his or more commonly known as his boyfriend, but Valentino didn't like labels except His, Mine.

Valentinos' P.o.v;

I'm not jealous. I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that is not yours. Territorial is protecting something that is already yours'.

Peter, puppy and all mine, I wish. I want him to know that he's not an object to me, that no matter how hard I try he will never be a possession. That I don't care how hard I have to try to convince him that he's beautiful and I don't care how long I have to wait to see him blossom and become as confident as he deserves. I wish I could show him how I see him and how many people look at his body with lust, I included. I feel more than attracted to him like my soul is attracted as well. Even the thought of him has got me feeling some type of way. his face, his smile, his blush, his ass and oh god His dic-"

(You nasty damn it Val, stop being horny)

On the other side of the apartment

Peter's P.o.v;

"Valentino is an interesting person he acts all tough on the outside and acts fine and like he doesn't care and doesn't notice how people use him and how people act differently around him. I wanted him to believe in himself and believe in me I wanted him to see me, all of me, inside and out. I want him to open up to me fully I want to see him, all of him I want to know all about his insecurities and how sad he really is how no one notices or if they do they act like everything is fine. I want to get to know who his rock is and I want to visit his safe place. I want to show him that I care that I love his soul, I love him and don't care about his physical exterior."

I rant to Auntie may after having our little argument about telling him about how I feel.

.....................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry I've been having a hard time with depression and anxiety. Life's just fucking me over at the moment. I feel like shit. I've restarted this one chapter about 9 times. I'm sorry I hope you enjoyed this, the true feeling was shared not with each other. Now you can see how I feel about these characters and why I want them to be together and how I feel about them. Hopefully, you see Val as less of an asshole and you see Peters' insecurities.

- The depressed writer girl thingy.