FUCK YOU; 7

No one's P

No one's P.o.v; 

The whole atmosphere in the school had changed, Valentino became cold and distant towards most people. He understood his attitude would affect his friends so he made sure not to block out his friends and family. Peter, on the other hand, was affected the most he shut almost everyone out of his life, the exceptional few which included the sister of the guy he had ruined his relationship with.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Michellepressured her brother for the hundredth time this morning. worried about her brothers' change of state, she had noticed how his smile couldn't reach his eyes, as if they were forcing her to notice his sadness.

"I'm FINE!" Valentino shouted sick and tired of his sisters pestering. Valentino soon realized his mistake in not noticing nor caring about the attention he had just gained, watched as his sister runs away with watery eyes.

Valentino's P.o.v;

"Damn it!" I yell as I slide down the wall of the shitty school I attend.

I'm so stressed out and sad. I shouldn't have snapped at Michy like that, I'm such an asshole.

I just can't it's so hard knowing that the guy I like, likes someone else.

"hey" I hear someone softy say, I could already tell how it was. My best friend, Liz.

"So... I heard what happened," she said softly not wanting to get yelled at.

 "WHO hasn't!" Deep breaths Val no need to take your anger and frustration on someone else today, you've already lost one friend don't lose another. 

"I'm sorry," I say sadly finally looking up at her.

"No, it's okay. Now spill" Liz states staring at me more like staring into my shit hole of a sole.

"Wel... I finally in my 16 years of living have a crush. But he likes someones else, that's not even the worst part he likes a girl. A female and I had made a move and then called it a mistake!?" I practically scream my confession.

"It's peter isn't it" Liz states completely ignoring my stressed out 'vibe'.

"YEESSSS!" I yell feeling a gigantic weight lifted had lifted off my chest.

"Okay, first things first go apologise to your sister the go talk to Peter and try to get your man back," Liz orders me.

"Okay BYE!!!" I scream while running away into the direction Michy went.

No one's P.o.v;

As Valentino runs down the halls of the school eyes searching for his sister the students around the tall boy split scared to set in his way because of the way he had been for the few last days. 

Valentino finally spots his sister sitting in their class early moping as she sat with her head down and a prominent frown etched on her face.

Suddenly a wave of guilt washed onto Valentino like a title wave, he had instantly regretted every single word he had previously exchanged with his sister as he resisted the conversation in his head.

Opening the door with a sad slow movement Valentino moves to these in front of his sister. As he goes to sit down he watches as Michelle turns away from him with a sad expression. Moving his chair around to face her desk he sits staring at her with an apologetic expression adorned his face.

The awkward silence swallowed the two, who continued to be stubborn. One willing to wait all night for the other to listen although the other was willing to soccer punch her brother in the face and leave him lying on the floor for him to be swallowed by the floor.

"What do you want!?" Michelle yells at her brother showing some of her anger and sadness in her voice.

allowing a stray tear to trickle down her cheek as she looks into his eyes, trying her hardest to stay strong in front of the man who claims to never let someone hurt her yet proved wrong this afternoon. 

"I want to apologise for my actions and finally explain how I'm feeling," Valentino says softly to his sister not wanting her to cry anymore especially because of his actions.

"fine, explain," Michelle says giving up staring at her twin signalling for him to continue.

After a sincere apology with multiple begging moments and a Grammy-worthy rant full of overwhelming emotions, the twins come to two conclusions. The two conclusions having nothing to do with the other.

"Apology accepted, But you must go talk to peter you both look like you want to bury yourselves in the ground and never return" Michelle commands her brother now an excitement filled smile on her face as she thought the two boys would make an amazing pear.

"will do mother," Valentino said rushing out of classroom not wanting to hear his sisters complains and fury.

"FUCK YOU!" Michelle yells out to her disappearing brother.

.....................................................................................................................................

So what do you think should I make the two get back together (Peter and Valentino) or should I carry on the fight also I feel like the Spiderman part of this is slipping so there is going to be a surprise in the next chapter if you want them to get back together. 

P.s I'm going to end them on a happy note like change the ending or just make them be together or something so maybe like 3 or 4 more chapter you decide because I'm really indecisive;

- The girl who's ready to dig a 6-foot deep hole in the ground and jump in