Pneumonia-Thaiyo

It was a nice day and the 5sos boys were in an Interview while the kids are at home. Everyone was eating breakfast except for the youngest, Thaiyo.

Aidan: Guys, where's Thaiyo?

Yuto: I dunno.

Zoe: I'll go to his room, maybe he's still sleeping.

The second youngest went to Thaiyo's room and shook his shoulder awake.

Thaiyo: Zoe what is it?

Zoe: Aren't you going to have breakfast.

Thaiyo knew that the Filipina gets worried easily since medical stuff is her thing. So he told Zoe to sit next to him so that he can talk to her.

Thaiyo: Zoe, sit here.

Zoe: Okay, what are you going to tell me?

Thaiyo: Zo, I don't feel well okay?

Zoe: Why? What symptoms have you been experiencing?

Thaiyo: I'm not hungry, I feel cold and I couldn't breathe.

Zoe: What the? I think you got Pneumonia, I'll be right back.

Thaiyo: Zoe don't go.

Zoe: I won't go okay? I'll just be back.

She went to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer from the cabinet without a stool and went back to the youngest's room. She puts it in his ear which makes him feel unconfortable. As soon as the thermometer beeped, worry grew into her face.

Zoe: Thaiyo you're on 39.9°C and it's nearly 40°C. Tell me if you got worse okay?

Thaiyo nodded and Zoe went out of Thaiyo's room and went back to the table where the older members are eating.

Raphael: Zoe, did you check on Thaiyo?

Zoe: I did and he isn't feeling really well.

Aidan: What happened?

Zoe: My hypothesis is that he got Pneumonia, I think we should now practice our songs.

Yuto: You're right, let's practice.

The kids were practicing the 5sos songs for their show which will start at 8:30 PM until they heard terrible sounding coughs. They immediately and cautiously put down their instruments without breaking a foot and ran to Thaiyo's room. There he was trying to catch his breath but he felt mucus clogging his bronchioles.

Raphael: Thaiyo, I think your illness has gone bad. I think we should take you to the hospital.

Thaiyo: No, I don't want to go to the hospital. I'll be fine.

Zoe: No you're not fine, you are so sick so I should call Ashton now so that he along with the others to pick us up and go to the hospital.

Aidan: Please buddy, this is for your own good.

Thaiyo: Okay.

Zoe grabbed her phone and called Ashton without hesitation waiting for him to pick up. Soon he answered and she told him what's wrong.

In the call... 📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

Zoe: Hello Ashton?

Ashton: Hey Zoe, what's wrong? Why did you call?

Zoe: It's Thaiyo, he isn't feeling well. His respiratory system is infected.

Ashton: That's not a good sign Zoe, kids his age or younger gets these infections easily. I will cut the interview short and then we will go to the hospital.

Zoe: Okay, thanks Ash.

Hangs Up... 📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲

Zoe: (sighs) Poor lad.

Thaiyo: (coughs) (spits phlegm)

Everyone: Eww...

Zoe: Wait a minute, the phlegm has red swirled in it, that means that he really got Pneumonia.

Raphael: Too the hospital.

To be continued...